Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 30 Comments sorted by
  • argeed B_M
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I thought Lovely Head was an original composition I had no idea any of the lyrics were lifted?

no, actually the "original" song contains some lyrics of both Lovely Head and Human (just a line)
  • jozzy81 said:

during video read comments that people have put, 1 person put : alison's trying so hard not to tell him to f*** off..... true he was gettin on my nerves within seconds i would of told him....

I'm sure she knew what she was in for well before the interview. I thought it looked like she was having fun with it.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I thought Lovely Head was an original composition I had no idea any of the lyrics were lifted?

no, actually the "original" song contains some lyrics of both Lovely Head and Human (just a line)

OK now I am really confused :-S

I wondered if Deer Stop lifted a line from a Massive Attack song (Dissolved Girl from Mezzanine), or to what degree it's just a coincidence the 'Say my name', I mean it's the kind of line anyone could come out with, but they don't half remind me of each other....
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • ^ it's one of the Christmas bunch songs init? 'Starts in my belly and up to my mouth' is in one of them
  • ping said:

^ it's one of the Christmas bunch songs init? 'Starts in my belly and up to my mouth' is in one of them

I never got to hear the Christmas Bunch songs ;) I think Subrussian's the man for this one
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • how many Goldfrapp tracks have the word saturday in the lyrics?
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I've no idea the answer to HJ's question, dito Ludux (what does that make me).

Dyslexia is the only real word, so..
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • LuDux said:

I've no idea the answer to HJ's question, dito Ludux (what does that make me).

Dyslexia is the only real word, so..

Well I must obviously be dislecksick then (hence the what does that make me)
    :-/
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-07-06 08:55:24
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • ping said:

^ it's one of the Christmas bunch songs init? 'Starts in my belly and up to my mouth' is in one of them

correct, the lines "it starts in my belly then up to my heart, into my mouth I can't keep it shut", "do you recognize the smell, is that how you tell" and "I shiver when you shake" are from Christmas Bunch song called "See Me Back To Heaven"
  • LuDux said:

Is Alison..
    a) disclexic
    b) diclexic
    c) dyslexic

Is she really dyslexic or did you make that up? And thank God for spell check!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

LuDux said:

Is Alison..
    a) disclexic
    b) diclexic
    c) dyslexic

Is she really dyslexic or did you make that up? And thank God for spell check!

http://goldfrapp.free.fr/php/home.php?N=2&id=1598&year=06
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Wow, that was a wonderful thing to read. WHo knew!? I like her even more now, ugh.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • great read.... i love alison past, present & future.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Witch Goldfrapp track is in the playstation2 game need for speed : carbon?
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!