Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Update on short films and MIF filming
  • There'll be short films made for five of the album's tracks (Goldfrapp will appear in two) and the band will film their first live premiere of Tales Of Us at Manchester later this month, joined by an orchestra.

>>> http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/goldfrapp-is-back-from-the-brink/story-fnek2nqx-1226673790808

So it's not too unlikely anymore the MIF footage might finally end up on the Deluxe DVD??
    Be patient.
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Gasp!!

Could it be another proper concert dvd at long last?
  • Hopefully. 
    I'm really glad they are aware of the uniqueness of this gig and want it to be capture, self-motivated. At least that's what it sounds like.
    Be patient.
  • They do feel very special amongst other frapp shows...
  • We're getting closer. w00t

Literally can't wait.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Less than 2 weeks until MIF! Maybe we (the audience) will end up in the footage.

It was weird seeing myself on the BBC... in the broadcast of the Cecil Sharp gig.

• ^
    Gutted I didn't go Cecil Sharp but have got it recorded on DVD. Big Bird went and made me feel very jealous. And Hackney :-w
  • We already knew it was being filmed by Toasted Productions, they seem to be filming a few shows at MIF. It would be nice to have the show included in the deluxe set or something but I wouldn't hold your breath.
  • Have faith... This all makes sense as to the box set not going out until November...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!