Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • softlad said:

It appears the BBC has had to apologies over a dress that Holly Willoughby wore on TV.  It was disgusting and you can see just how disgusting in the video below.  Disgusting.

I'm more disgusted Willoughby is allowed on TV talentless bitch. She's shit at everything so gets her baps out as a distraction method from the twaddle she comes out with :-q
  • ^ Since this is the Sexy Women thread, I'd like to mention that i have just spied a foto of the elusive Bells *formerly HELLSbells...Tee-hee! (See Goldfrapp foto scan thread) You may indeed have been having "a moment". Just sayin.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-30 14:30:41
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ^

Jesus Christ!!! What, where, splutter, splutter. I cant be on here?? I'd better see whats on here. Seriously, I dont want my mush on here. Facebook is one thing but not on here  :-O
  • I had you going there for a minute. It's the effing quotes on here, they truly are a huge pain in the ass! When i first read your post i thought it was you in the red. Close call, we'll get you yet...muahaha
    >:)
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-07-01 20:10:47
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Velma, we've shown your picture - leave it! [-X

One for sartori;

• Ehh by gum , shes a bobby dazzler all reet , I like the colour in that , they understated the lipstick or it would have looked like a sea of red . I approve in a non rude thumbs up stylee .

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-07-02 18:50:43
  • It's funny. I used to have a 'type' and was pretty sure that was going to be what attracted me for ever. The dyed black hair rock chic thing is still  rather nice but now, for some reason, I find it's not my thing.

Ginger hair. Pale skin. Quite possibly freckles.

Put those three together and, a lot of the time, I'll have mt breath taken away. Not always, obviously, but often enough.

What's that, I hear you say? You want examples? It's all want, want, want!

Go on then.....

Cintia Dicker
    model

Julianne Moore
    Actress

Christina Hendricks
    No explanation needed

Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-07-03 17:37:37
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

• A late Cintia Dicker...

• What? Not convinced?

Bryce Dallas Howard
    Actress

Lauren Ambrose
    Actress

Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-07-03 17:35:14
  • softlad said:

A late Cintia Dicker...

Never late - always the right time for her!
  • Hello Cintia Dicker!  In stripes even, and a tie...very nice indeed. Is red the new blonde?
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-07-04 00:45:45
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!