Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Rescheduled gigs for Felt Mountain 20th anniversary tour
  • 86 Comments sorted by
  • Plot spoilers possible contained within but this is the Setlist from last night, confirmed by a photo I’ve seen of it from a physical stage copy @GianCarlo obtained last night & got signed by Will, who was on the desk. I’ve got to wait until next Sunday,10th April at the De le Warr Pavilion in Bexhill before I get my first visit to see them this time.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Damn. I was really hoping we might hear little death.
  • What an encore!
  • Little Death would awesome... or some bsides. Still, great setlist with song I've never heard played live before!
  • Sage gig was great. I was in third level, so high up. Sound was great with muscular drums on Human and A&E. Moon in your mouth is also one of my favourites. Was that Hazel on keyboards ? I could not hear the introductions.
  • schimmey said:

Sound was great.

Even though, sadly, I've only heard live Goldfrapp 'live' on Youtube, their live sound is always incredible.  I've never heard the like.
  • schimmey said:

Sage gig was great. I was in third level, so high up. Sound was great with muscular drums on Human and A&E. Moon in your mouth is also one of my favourites. Was that Hazel on keyboards ? I could not hear the introductions.

Yup hazel on keys :)

Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • aaronnnx said:

schimmey said:

Sage gig was great. I was in third level, so high up. Sound was great with muscular drums on Human and A&E. Moon in your mouth is also one of my favourites. Was that Hazel on keyboards ? I could not hear the introductions.

Yup hazel on keys :)

Yes, Angie is currently ‘missing in action’ for some unknown reason.
  • Here are the last two Goldfrapp Felt Mountain setlists from Setlist.fm
    Thanks for correcting the date on the Nottingham one @aaronnnx I don’t know how I posted it originally as March!
    First two gigs the same setlist, then some changes for Nottingham.

Sage, Gateshead

Nottingham
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2022-04-05 05:29:50
  • The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
  • I’m hoping by London we get strict machine in the encore. Definitely don’t want any songs dropped tho
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • Nottingham gig last night was brilliant. Having never heard Human live before, it certainly was an experience. Punchier, sexier, louder :) One thing I didn't realize was she uses two mics for pilots (like for lovely head)

It was a great gig all around, and well worth the wait. Some of you may have seen my anxiety related posts. I have to thank some of you for really pushing me to not cancel and just do it, as I'd totally regret it in the future. I have to say, the friend I went with kept me totally calm throughout the entire evening.

I came back with a bag, a tye dye tshirt, a bumper sticker (lol) and the CD re-release. :)
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Outside the Usher Hall now, excited!
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • She went out with Strict Machine, it was AWE-SOME!
    Soon be nothing of this world.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!