Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 25 Comments sorted by
  • Well, aside from rave album reviews, their UK gigs over these last few days seem to be well-received (a 27 track setlist!). As odd as it sounds, after these UK gigs, they will be opening for Robbie Williams on his tour throughout Europe and even to Russia. After that, it seems they will be doing more dates on their own tour in UK/Ireland/Germany early next year

I had hoped to see hem this year, but apparently they won't be coming to the US until those dates happen.

What can I do for a year?

I think I can fit my Beyerdynamics in there.
  • Update: Well, The Neon (album) happened, they're currently on tour, and now an EP called Ne:Ep.

As for that EP, there's a track on it that struck me as perhaps veering a little more towards Will's style, synth-wise.

• Nearly 4 and a half years between your consecutive posts on this thread. That must be a Goldfrapp message board record surely?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I hang my head in shame!
  • Welcome home !
    #FrappFam
  • Actually, a quick check shows you were last here (posting at least) in April 2019, so only 2 and a half years!
  • Should I lift my head a bit or keep it down?
  • Lift it up. There characters posting on here are scarce indeed at the moment so it would be great to have more to keep the cobwebs at bay on here.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!