Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Selling "Little Red Book"
  • Hi guys! If someone is interested, I’m thinking about sellig the promotional Little Red Book.
    I take offers!
    This is my ebay page, so you can check my feedbacks. I'm based in Italy.

Post edited by electrosamurai at 2019-08-17 19:31:14
  • 20 Comments sorted by
  • DM Sent! :)
  • I'd be very curious to know what your selling price is / was. Just so I can value my own humble collection (I have the red and black books too).
  • Same! This is one piece of missing Goldfrapp memorabilia!
  • In have the Red book but not the Black. What did it come with?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • It was an eBay purchase several years ago. So it didn’t “ come with” anything.
  • I think originally it may have been sold on the FM tour

Some people received them when they ordered from Mute to, in the early days when they used to send out promo items with your order
  • I ordered an original vinyl pressing of Black Cherry from Mute back in the day, and I received 3 pin badges with the Alisons legs with scratches wearing red glitter high heels image as a freebie. Still have them and one is on my jacket I wear most days.
  • That’s pretty cool, they used to send out loads of cool stuff back in the day aye!
  • And looking at it surely it was made as tour merch as it contains lyrics to the 3 songs which they wrote for the tour, but never recorded in the studio.

Does anyone else have anymore info?
  • Not Frapp I know, but I have a metal photo badge , roughly 4 inch diameter, from the 1979 ABBA World Tour. ( Not that I got to see them, I was 8 at the time, but my older cousin did and I think that’s how I got the badge... crumbs, that’s 40 years ago!). Anyone have any idea if it might be a rare and valuable thing? It’s in as new condition. Give it a few more years and it’ll be an antique like me!
  • Correction.. it’s the European and N American tour. I’ve just found a nearly identical one for sale on eBay for £20, but mine is considerably larger.
  • Fnah!
  • Anyone know how many copies of the Red and Black books there are floating around out there? They come up from time to time throughout the years but even a google search doesn't yield any results. They're like a mythical item. 

• Managed to get the one on eBay which ended at 5am this morning! Finally!!!!!
  • Pineapple said:

Managed to get the one on eBay which ended at 5am this morning! Finally!!!!!

Hahahahahaha I lost that to you

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!