Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Ok, so Ive been away for a while, but now everything seems to have gone boobies skyward. Flash player out of date....I can't get onto my Flickr account so I can't post any photos on the forum (unless theres a new method?). Im sick of wanting to do a 5 minute job online and having to drop down a wormhole to get nowhere on the other side. I'm not even sure Im asking for help. Bring back the 70s. We could all do this with pigeons.
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • You’ll just have to describe it. Maybe this forum is meant to bring out your writing abilities..since hosting pics here is a pain in the arse. Years ago I used photobucket, but I say photo-fuckit..there must be any easier way.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Just wanted to post some pics of our new pets and start a new thread re Weird Things Seen In Your Neighbourhood! I dunno...
  • Most forums are really awkward when it comes to posting photos, mainly due to the fact they require external photo hosting sites.  It's why things like fan groups have more or less transitioned to host sites like Facebook where all the capabilities are built in, however this site is still king for info and not requiring a social media account - unless of course this is social media?
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • It is SM but I view it as a closed society. A bit like those fancy gated communities that rich people live in where people guard the way in. You still need an external site to post photos but you can do it from Flickr but it is not easy; at least not from an IPad. Tuition is offered if anyone new needs it!
    This site has a long history going back to at least 2004, so important we keep it going while GF indulge us, though I communicate with more of the old faces on Twitter than I do on here. (A_is_A, Madge, Caro Maple, David Baxter, Keith GFF)
    Anyone been here from the start?
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2019-10-04 16:37:13
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I’m April 2014 myself, though I first saw and started following GF in 2004!
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2019-10-04 16:36:31
  • I’ve been here since the beginning of time myself, Goldfrapp BC. (That’s Before Christ, not Black Cherry. Hence my ancient wisdom and knowledge of everything.)
    U R I E L
  • So you remember the start of the Forum PG?
    How did you get to find out about it?
  • @UT I was completely in love with her at the time, so I’m sure I searched and found the site on my own. I don’t remember the particulars, but I entered a Black Cherry collage contest or something- I didn’t win. (I think the prize was a weekend with her in Ibiza or something (?) I’ve been on and off ever since.)
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!