Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Black Cherry Purple vinyl re-issue
  • More news shortly.
    Get excited!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • 22 Comments sorted by
  • The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
  • There were 150 available with a signed art print, but they had sold out by the time I got there, which was about 10 minutes after the email was issued so no idea who got them. Another 50 will be added into random orders after that so fingers crossed.
    Issued on the 27th September. International shipping is available but it is our old friends Music Glue.
  • 'First in a series of Goldfrapp vinyl reissues'
    Dig out your Piggy Banks!
  • Very excited! As someone who was considerably late to the party, this is great news
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Verrrrrrrrrrry excited for this. Can't wait for the rest of the series as well.

• There were 150 available with a signed art print, but they had sold out by the time I got there, which was about 10 minutes after the email was issued so no idea who got them. Another 50 will be added into random orders after that so fingers crossed.  

What's the bets some rich pr**k bought about 50 at the one time?  :P
    Happy I got one at least. Be nice if it was a random signed one.
    Post edited by Low at 2019-07-14 05:22:17

• That was alsomy case, I was working at the time the e-mail arrived, and then when I got the chance to go and pre-order one... SOLD OUT :( It´s not that I don't have some editions signed by them, but it would be nice to have BC vinyl also signed ;)
  • it's not the sleeve, but an art print that's signed, so I'm less concerned about missing out...

i'm very excited for this and for the announcement of a full series. i've been dying for this and Seventh Tree ever since the glorious white Felt Mountain pressing (the thicker EU one). let's hope for the same quality level!
  • 'My Purple vinyl brings all the boys (& girls) to the yard....'
    ;)
  • Only record still missing in my GF LP collection.
    Good times ahead!
    Be patient.
  • Excited for Seventh Tree on vinyl... finally!  That's the only one I'm missing.  Saying that I'll be buying all the re-issues.
  • Anyone know when the other vinyls are due to be released?  Assuming we're getting:

Supernature
    Seventh Tree

• From the blurb with this one, they are reissuing them all one at a time on coloured vinyl. I guess they started with BC because FM was released not the long ago on white vinyl so that may come again at the end.
  • Can't wait!
    Also excited for the Moloko re-issues happening too.

Things To Make And Do and Statues :-)
  • Moloko really?! Oh how wonderful. Just hoped for them to join in on this reissue thing as well! Thanks for letting me know! Florence’ Lungs gets a new (hopefully better) pressing as well. <3
    Be patient.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!