Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
New member invitations
  • Can anyone confirm if the forum invite thing is still working?

Looking at my list, the previous 3 I sent out - going back to Jan 2018 - still say "pending".

Cheers
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • @MarcoB and @onceuponatime - glad you were able to join... obviously the invitation system is still (mostly) working.
    As people may be aware, I've not had any response from those who were/are in charge of things. I'm not on here much and would gladly hand over the reins...
  • it appears to be working. I'm logged in. Thank you.
  • Hi El
    One thing I have noticed is the forum aliens don't like some email addresses that people use, such as GMail. I've had others who did not receive the joining email from the aliens as it goes into their spam folder.
    You could try emailing the people to see if they got the link and are still interested. Or you can delete the invite and issue it again.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Thank you for your prompt reply for the invitation code request! 
    Post edited by onceuponatime at 2019-06-10 21:48:42
  • @Halloween_Jack I assume you can't do that unless they get back to you? Someone must be tending to this site otherwise it would have crashed by now.
    Is there a briefcase with Nucleur codes? I stroll through here most days as the tab is never closed on my IPad.
    DM me if I can help.
  • I deffo can't re-assign mod/admin statuses.. or I would have. Hm, I see what you're saying, but I honestly don't think anyone is admin-maintaining anything these days, lol

Who was it that used to be the tech guy.. Marc Kremers I think?
    Could try tweeting him?

I did tweet Alison asking for help, but no response.
  • Hi El. Marc Kremmers was one, Adam Klein was the other. He's from Fascination Management (I have an email address for them).
    TBH, I've had most response from mute@mute.com. That time the site went down and then once up the emails for invites were not working, they were very helpful. Lots of good natured 'Deer' talk. Whoever it was passed it on to 'communication Deer', and told me they did visit the forum 'often'! This was in April 2017
    You could try them. If you want to copy me in, I think you have my email.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!