Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 106 Comments sorted by
  • I got stuck in my arctic puffer jacket for 15 minutes. Stupid darn zip got stuck up to top of my neck and the zip was broken halfway down. Then the pulley came off so I'm wrestling with myself and had to physically rip my coat off like the incredible hulk.

Bloody hate coats
  • Vandalism. You’ve probably read about the amazing David Bowie statue in Aylesbury having been spray painted almost as soon as it was unveiled. Knobheads. On CCTV. Ha. ( I bet Alison isn’t happy).
  • Kill them !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Spoons and no it's not what you think...
  • Hmm, another cryptically renamed thread. Just for the record, I’ve been annoyed on 2 occasions by bad drivers this weekend. Yesterday a twerp pulled out in front of me on a 60 mph main road then proceeded to fart along at 40 ( evil Serenity type stares as I overtook!)... then today, I wait on a town centre road indicating my wish to reverse park into a tight spot and these two young twerps, instead of waiting and letting me do it, made a big fuss of squeezing past me ... they got the stare too and the :-/ WTF gesture. Morons.
  • I’ve just noticed there are 3 ? Titled threads. What is going on?
  • Got something to say to my face Kat?
  • New topic: Fisticuffs
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • What? I’m in the dog house too!?
  • It was inevitable.
  • This was the what grinds your gears/ annoys the shit out if you thread. Shame it’s now a ? But I think we can cope, so it doesn’t grind my gears.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Gosh, you've been on the ganja at that monastery haven't you?
  • Still not sure if Im residing with Rover.  8-|
  • I just finished on-line traffic school, but I can't figure out which bloody thread to post in. That WW!
  • What is that Iuv? You’ve just passed your test- licence to cruise?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!