Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Spare Llama available for dinner party entertainment
  • 440 Comments sorted by
  • Somebody? Anybody? Come on people!!
  • I’m in....going to print that off and leave it lying around for the Mrs...and if she doesn’t take the hint then I’m off on me own ( unless you want to come Serenity?).
  • I would be up for it but Yorkshire is quite a distance.. I mean if you want to start a fund called Serenity's Llama Drama up North then your most welcome.

I'm sure if everyone chips in £1.50 into a piggybank I will make it up there by May. :))
  • KatRobin said:

I’m in....going to print that off and leave it lying around for the Mrs...and if she doesn’t take the hint then I’m off on me own ( unless you want to come Serenity?).

Interesting. If Cat is the Mrs, your official title is....??
    The other Mrs? ?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Duh...yes, obviously UT! But you can call me Your Right Hon Ladyship ( see previous thread). I do not take kindly to Ma’am , before you suggest it.
  • We could just call you catmother which is technically 95% accurate.
  • Master of Ceremonies - (Cough)" The honourable Lady Katherine and Mrs Catherine! "
    Do we have to kiss your ring at any time?
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2018-02-24 07:43:08
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Frigging hell. Thou shall not worship idols, hedgehog ladies or catmothers.
  • But one has to be impressed with Kat's pluck.  I can just see her doing that wavy hand thing.
  • I’m choosy about who kisses my ring thank you very much. Unlike some others on here I dare say ( looking at no one in particular...).......
  • *blushes*
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • It's not ring-kissing that bothers me....
  • UT will be made a Sir and be promoted to Chief Keeper of The Gardens. He will inherit all of Kats weird and wacky treasury of animal skulls and preserved hedgehogs.

Whickwithy will be foreign affairs minister

Iuv will be Kats private bodyguard and head of the bedchamber

Ponygurl will be Head Lady in Waiting. Remember what happened to Anne Boleyn unless you fancy loosing your head!)

Erm...I think I will be the scullery maid and just stick to preparing cabbage soup (for now) :))
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-02-24 13:50:22
  • As Head Lady in Waiting, you can't say that I didn't warn her about Henry. The book of prophecy she possessed indeed depicted 3 headless figures. I was her protector and would've never testified against her, unless threatened. ( Anne Gainsford )
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • We aren't half doing the rounds on here! I don't want to start too far the mark from Llama's but I am fascinated with British history especially Tudor England and the lives of Henry VIII and his 6 wives.

Who is Anne Gainsford and where did you get that quote from?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!