Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp - B-sides Albums
  • Hey Everyone!

I made two album compilations taken from various b-sides, bonus tracks and collaborations (that
    feature Alison Goldfrapp on vocals). Made just so anyone (like me) would like to
    listen to their lesser known songs in an album format. The two albums have been split up between their more downtempo stuff and the more upbeat sounds.

imageimage

imageimage

Post edited by Ryanoc91 at 2018-01-28 09:01:48
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Good One! cheers! Gosh, embarrassingly i haven't heard some of these before until now (bodo & pumpkin)

Thanks! :)
  • This is cool! Thanks!
    Lee is my favorite B-side :)
  • That is such a generous thing to do, thank you. I haven’t Time now, but will enjoy listening to them later. >:D<
  • Ditto what Kat said. Need to find the time to listen to stuff.
    LMAO though about a song called New Shit. Common in a studio to come up with something, want to save it, have no idea of a title so come up with a prosaic name for your opus. New Shit beats my 'Song 1, Song 2' norm!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • @UT Uhhhm, it's a Marilyn Manson song.

@Ryan the B-sides are my favourite, here's another "Thanks" :)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • @Ryan Thanks, that's a grand job you've done there.
  • @Ponygurl
    I thought these were all Goldfrapp/Alison B sides?
    Anyway, my point was, when you are playing around in the studio, it is common to give works in progress working titles, and New Shit sounds like one of them that never got changed.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • @Ponygurl
    I thought these were all Goldfrapp/Alison B sides?
    Anyway, my point was, when you are playing around in the studio, it is common to give works in progress working titles, and New Shit sounds like one of them that never got changed.

New Shit is a brilliant remix for a Marylin Manson tune. The last minute or so is one of the bets bits of Goldfrapp ever in a remix.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!