Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 303 Comments sorted by
  • Is that the hairy yeti monologues above?
  • Body shaming? Crass.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2018-01-25 15:13:08
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • No but the last two pictures are very hairy. If you like that sort of thing.
  • You should see the first guy without his shirt!

I also love the Yeti.

• Speaking of Latinos, I'm half Mexican/Basque, half pink.
  • I'll agree Latin men are hot. When I was recently living in Orlando, I lived next door to a college. Well, the young guys would pursue me, probably thinking I was a milf or something. I ended up be-friending one, who was gorgeous. He was half Puerto Rican half Scottish. He had this curly, glossy chestnut hair tinged with red and hazel eyes. He had Latin features and a reddish 5 o'clock shadow. I have to say, the combo was beautiful.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • That does sound like a dream PG.
  • Ponygurl said:

...Latin features and a reddish 5 o'clock shadow. I have to say, the combo was beautiful.

Muchas, muy muchas, gracias!
  • Iuv. Sorry, I went too straight. Of course I meant Grinder.

Serenity. I sort of guessed as a few weeks/month ago you said you were dating a British boy, which is something you would say if you had a parent that was not British, then the Grandmother in Spain thing and......what? I keep a dossier on everybody. Surely you guessed?
    Seriously though, we are all of some mixture. As far as I can ascertain, I am English back a long, long way then it jumps to Norway (obviously all bits of oddness on the way but the male line in fairly stable) Mrs T we know is 1/8 French (Huguenot) 1/16th Jewish, the rest English, which explains the brunette hair. No kids though. Boy, would they be fucked up !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Well it's my mum who is English, and so is my step-father. But having said that my mom has some mixed blood in her too. So really I'm probably made up of lots of different components, including a tiny fraction of Jewish so I've been told.

It's funny though that what we are born with we never want. We always want the opposite so if you are born with dark hair of eyes you want lighter hair and eyes. I'm happy with my olive skin though. It means I get a super tan in the summer. I dont have to do much to get one. I tan very very easily.
  • Aww UT is that a joiny decision to not have any children?
  • Yes, the reproduction gene was low in both Mrs T and I. We both have older Sisters (me) and Brothers (Mrs T) who produced the grandchildren so there was never any pressure on us to do it. Add a hedonistic lifestyle and Hey Presto, no kids. Mrs T loves any baby animal and wants to hold it but babies? Ugh, leaves her cold.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Yeah I don't think kids and hedonism go together. I suppose having children takes up a big portion of your life from the very early days right through to the being young adults.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-02-10 14:49:22
  • imageJoseph Fiennes. He is so gorgeous. I was in love the moment I saw him in Elizabeth 1.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-02-10 14:49:37
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-02-10 14:56:30

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!