Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Ocean video...
  • Wonder what happened to those plans?
    Post edited by lukasgardiner at 2017-12-10 23:30:59
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Alison works in mysterious ways :))

So i think there's something brewing or maybe she is out on holiday somewhere and can't get back in the country.

Id like there to be a Christmas Video. X
  • There's still Silver Eye material to come out?
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • wait, what???
  • Well. I did ask Santa for a remix album from a bunch of Silver Eye tracks + a video for Ocean... and that was the rumour for about 30 seconds a little while back.
  • Can't help but wonder if this will be the first album era to not feature any b-sides, covers or unreleased tracks. I know it's only been about 9 months since it came out but I just get the feeling that all they wanted to release musically regarding Silver Eye has already been made available. 

• I remember Supernature era when we got UK tour part 2. We saw them twice at the Brixton Academy within about 4 months of each other, either side of the new year in Oct 2005 and Feb 2006. I wonder if the outing already announced at Hyde Park may herald the same ( and a potential Ocean video to promote?)
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-12-28 17:14:20
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • A second Silver Eye tour would be quite a spectacle.
  • A gig or two in 2018 would certainly help to lift the impending gloom of trump + brexit...

I'd rather see a DVD of the Brixton gig than an ocean video. I love the SE album but found the videos underwhelming and not a patch on those for previous albums.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!