Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • Ah yes, the lost art of public displays of affection. None of my past love interests were into it either, but then again this place isn't Europe. They would do it on vacation where no one knew them, or in the gay section of a big city..but I guess some still have hang-ups. It would be nice to find someone who didn't care about such things, a dose of romance with a dose of bravery..it shouldn't even matter. In my first relationship, she was an English teacher and would get paranoid one of her students would see us when we were out and about. I dealt with it
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • That’s the issue exactly and this is a very small world, esp in the rural backwaters. So I do accept it yes. I’m not in to PDAs, no. I’m quite shy. Kissing in public? Well I did when I was younger, but how many people “ of a certain age” do you see do that anyway, gay or straight%? Ooo no....keep it private. It’s sad that a legally hitched same sex couple like us still feel the need to walk two steps apart, esp as the arguments at the checkout fool no one lol.
  • KatRobin said:

Ok....this is the truth of gay marriage folks.
    because she disappears up aisles fast as a greased rabbit

Quote: 'They're moving like buttered pigs' !
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-12-23 05:21:23
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I'd like to ask people here for their opinion on something that continues to bother me.

The scenario is pretty simple. Girl meets boy. They start meeting up on dates. On the 3rd or 4th date the guy tries to be polite and gentlemanly by offering to pick the girl up and drop her back as he drives. The girl accepts this gesture.

However it always come with expectation. The guy simply can't just drop the girl off on her doorstep but has to then sit there with the car engine running and then feel the need to do a whole making out session in the car where the girl is kissing the guy to look sexy and interested but in the back if her mind is thinking 'i dont want to do this. Just give me an answer on how you feel about me.'

Instead of just saying to her 'I like you, I can see this going somewhere. I had fun tonight. See you again. Gives her a kiss on the cheek and let's her go. Why do fellas of today think that ramming their tongue down your throat when you barely know them is ACCEPTABLE. Yet can't even execute the basics first- hand holding or better still actually having a discussion on what the hell is going on.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-12-23 06:06:20
  • Maybe should have kept this one private. Anyways..
  • I'd say just ask him how he feels, although sometimes you can't trust it because sometimes they'll say anything to get between your legs, hmm..use your intuition. If there is some real feeling there, you'll just have to teach him what you like. I think kissing is really important though, tell him to start with the back of your neck ;)
    U R I E L
  • Not before I break their neck first though :))
  • ^ All romance should be based on friendship first, sounds like you're craving the build-up of excitement. Isn't it just the best to be left wanting more? The excitement of just seeing them to the possibility of touching, the gradual build..too much, too fast can be a buzzkill.
    U R I E L
  • Ponygurl these men don't want build up. They just want to launch in. It grosses me out.
  • I know all too well. It's even hard for me to have straight male friendships, at some point it becomes about their dick..ugh. There's something missing when a man is forceful, it's just about his pleasure. I mean you can be rough and still have finesse..forceful where needed and gentle where needed and at the same time! Maybe women are just simply sexually more advanced.
    U R I E L
  • I'm not that advanced my dear... :))

But yeah most guys act selfish.
  • I’ve been watching tv for the last hour or so ( crikes! That’s a first!) and ve now seen an ad for breast enlargement surgery ( “Make 2018 Your Year!) twice. UT has complained of sexual objectification in the Sexy Men thread ( lol) ...I’d like his opinion on this. Clearly, women with big boobs do nothing but wear party frocks and gyrate for a living. Can we move on...next year...please!?
  • I'd like to know which channel you've been watching m'dear? Because I've seen nothing. [-(
  • Surgically enhanced boobs are silly.  Foolishness in the extreme.
  • I think I've already given my opinion. I'm a bit 50/50 on the whole thing. Breasts are part of a woman's physique and become quite a big focal point when she hits puberty.

In the case where a female has one side bigger than the other and it is noticeable to the point that she has to put in padding for one side, and it affects her self esteem with men then I'd be saying it's ok to look into it. How about stunted breast growth? Medical deformities?

If there is something out there that can help it shouldn't be ignored.

I don't condone surgery for the sake of surgery though. E.g., a woman with 32B breasts that are symmetrical getting F cup implants. Now to me that is insane.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!