Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Who else is digging black Friday and bagging themselves a bargain
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • I'm buying majority of my Xmas pressies online this year. I don't have much patience as it is to go trekking arou d shops being pushed and shoved.
  • i really didn't think id go out to succumb, but i did and i'm actually glad i did. i went late, so it wasn't crammed and my local yankee candle shop had a great offer. spend over £40 and get a free gift worth over £100 they have an offer on large candles anyway right now (3 for £35) so all i needed was another item over £5 and there's my free gift. well... i walked out with two massive candle sticks a little glass tea light holder and loads of those small candles (bigger than a tea light) i thought not bad really, there's quite a lot of gifts there for people! :)
  • Votive candles.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Yes I have seen these Yankee candles but think they are somewhat overpriced.
  • How about Trump Yankee candles? Big, garish, overpriced, not a lot of substance or available in black and been pissed on by a Russian prostitute?
    Nice!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Then there's always the Harvey Weinstein decorative candle. Apparently it's just a huge blob of beige coloured kosher wax that comes in a potted plant. When you order two or more, you get a free rape kit.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Cor Blimey... This thread is really gathering steam....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!