Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Sorry was feeling a bit down in the dumps earlier.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-11-14 11:11:21
  • 16 Comments sorted by
  • If you go, then I'll go! (Now people will really think we're the same person, lol)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Dont feed the conspiracists!!

#:-S

I will stay but still feeling a bit meh about things.
  • Serenity. I think you over-reacted to Kats reply. If I read it right, she was not having a go at you, she was conveying embarrassment on her part to your comments about her appearance, and I mean the positive comments you made. Like me, she shoots from the hip occassionly, but I could see no malice intended towards you.
    I've said before, forums are like bear gardens. Occassionly the Bears try to bite but it's worth that to get a good view of the Bears. Don't over react to one post. Try to read the intent of the overall relationship with that person.
    Can I come out of the cellar now, as it is very dark and scary in there!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Hang on a minute- i made no comments about anyone's appearance? That is not a fair statement and i wont be accepting that.
  • Yes! Burn the witch! Burn her, her Devil paintings, and her enchanted woodland creatures!
    Post edited by iuventus at 2017-11-14 15:58:39
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The hedgehogs aren't taking this well.....
  • I felt sorry for all the poor hedgies on Bonfire night- make sure to build fire the night of! That way no sweet babes will be nesting in there-

..and this has been a public service announcement by Ponygurl..lover of all woodland creatures. (Well except leeches and ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers..you know all those bloodsucking insects)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Come on now- if it wasn't for the kind people in this world we would have no animals left. Anyone who is a carer whether for people or animals, are admirable people.

This is the angel of the woodlands. For Kat x

Related image
  • :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
  • In other news, has anyone noticed the Video Mix of EINE on iTunes?
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • No. Will go for a look.
  • It's just a bit shorter on paper, not sure how they done it though.
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Radio edits piss me off. When Strict Machine or Train are played on the radio, they are always clipped versions. I have a very eidetic memory for music, and the little bits that are edited out always jar in my mind when I hear them.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-11-17 07:22:33
  • I had an original vinyl version of Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd that had a scratch about 1 minute into Shine On You Crazy Diamond which made it jump at that point. I still expect this every time I hear it, even on new digital recordings.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!