Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 110 Comments sorted by
  • Saint Katherine- Keeper of the Hedgehogs.

I see a lady standing in a wood full on sunlight surrounded by woodland animals- like the animals of farthing wood. Another childhood tv show favourite.
  • We've missed you PG !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Yeah you hold that thought PG...in a sealed box! Pml. It’s good to have you back! :-*
  • Ponygurl- the idea is to post a picture of someone who you think is a mirror image of you or someone else.

So what does goddess kathleen look like? ^:)^
  • Get a grip Serenity. I’m middle aged and stressed, a cross between a moose and an angry llama. With a dash of sex appeal. That’s it. Move on.
  • Actually Kat- i have got a grip. Several grips in fact.

There isnt really any need to be quite so blunt. I was rrying to inject a bit of creativity thats all because the idea was to post a picture that represents your vision of somebody else.

That was all.

Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-11-14 09:19:58
  • It is PG. She pops up and Serenity leaves. Spooky! Cannot maintain two states at the same time.
    Actually, Kat, I was thinking a dash of Angostura bitters or a dash of Worcester sauce ( or is that a Bloody Mary?)
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I really just dont seem to win at life do i? Im actually suffering from quite a high level of anxiety over something at the moment. Its not a personal issue but i just feel low in mood.

So thankyou for pushing me that little bit further.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-11-14 09:22:53
  • Serenity, when life gives you lemons...fuck the lemonade and make a whiskey sour. It's gonna be alright..I mean besides Trump being in office- but try not to think about that. Xo
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Oh and I used my third eye and powers of remote viewing on you too Serenity- I almost started speaking French, but I stopped myself because I know you're straight.
    U R I E L
  • I do hope its going to be alright. I suppose there are personal things which are bothering me at the moment. I mean to do with work, money.

Shit- do you see me in my pyjamas ponygurl. When im cleaning my teeth? Do i need to scan the house for hidden cameras?

I dont mind people attempting to talk in other languages but my response back may take a long time- once ive translated what you have said.

I was good at French but that was in secondary school. Forgot most of it
  • Maybe its time to take this down 
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-11-14 17:18:06
  • Before you take this down..I shall give you some Words of Wisdom about Love.

In order to make someone love you, you must first make them love theirselves.
    U R I E L
  • woooooaaaahhhhh! Hey Serenity, i wasn't angry with you or anyone else! Ive taken no offence either from anyone on here. I make the common online mistake of assuming that others will interpret my wry sense of humour and self deprecation when they can't because they don't know me or anyone else well enough. What I said, get over it, was said playfully and with a big dollop of embarrassment, not hurt. You are totally forgiven of course; you are suffering from the same self esteem and frustration / low mood that i am too for the same reasons. Hard as it is, try not to be cynical and over sensitive about everyone..honestly, some are ok! Im ok, you're ok, we are all ok (can you tell I did the course re Transactional Analysis lol). i continue to have job application frustrations and disappointments but its toughening me up, I won't let it get me down as hard as it is financially. My pecker is flagging but Im propping it up with a splint.
  • ps No need to remove thread, its interesting. Funnily enough, my mental picture of Ponygurl seems to have been pretty accurate. Iuventus too!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!