Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 110 Comments sorted by
  • I would hope that little nugget of confusion has been cleared up.

Or a little visit to thicken the plot?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Crumbs Serenity, thanks for the compliment two pages back! As UT will tell you, I’m a bit geeky, def friendly, hardly classically bootiful lol, but motherly ha ha !
  • Was that a pic of Sarah Millican? Yeah, I guess there is a bit of a resemblance-Ish. Actually, there is a pic of me a way back in the llama thread. It’s hard to tell which is me and which llama, but I don’t spit, there’s the clue.
  • @};- :)
  • Yes Kat, it is Sarah Millican. She looks very dufferent tgese days as she has grown out her hair and us now brunette. I always find her to be a very warm person and funny which she is. x
  • Is it safe to come out yet? (Not the closet Iuv!)
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • My place is so small that it doesn't even have a closet.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • UT why are you hiding? Interested to know what Ludux looks like- the gif maker. Do i need to be worried?
  • Whickwithy- bless you. You were watching charmed? Dont tell me you have also watched Sabrina the teenage witch aswell?

(I used to watch that as a kid, but my FAVOURITE kids tv show was the queens nose).
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-11-12 07:57:29
  • Never watched Sabrina, except in passing.  I only watched Charmed, for the first time, a few years ago.
  • Sabrina was cool. Childrens tv back in the day was awesome. I also used to watch The Worst Witch, which was awesome. I guess thats what led me to study English Literature at university.
  • Never heard of the Worst Witch, though they have a show now called the Good Witch.  Probably too sappy for most.
  • I love Charmed. I mean, 3 nascent young brunette witches? What's not to like ?
    It is a show with hidden depths. One is the continuing issue the youngest Sister Pheobe has with not having an 'active' power. She has the power of premonition, which she sees as a passive power, whereas her oldest Sister, Prue, has the power of telekinesis and astral projection, and middle Sister Piper the power of molecular agitation ( the power to either restrict or accelerate molecular movement, so she can either freeze motion or cause physical objects to explode apart) . Phoebe sees both of these as 'active' powers, or offensive powers rather than her defensive power, and she coverts them. However, in nearly every episode, it is this power of premonition that allows the Sisters to understand what is happening and where they need to be to bring the 'active' powers to bear.
    A lesson for us all there. It is not the size or the power of your weapon that really counts, but the way in which you deploy and where you use it.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • @UT ....although there is something to be said about 'size'.....

(..and yes, the Katniss image works- although, when I had red hair I would always get Laura Prepon from 'That 70's Show' so just imagine them in bed together, then you get me. I personally am imagining away- )
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • @Kat Although Serenity's mental image of you is cute- I picture a little more sex appeal. Anyone who rescues hedgehogs is a Goddess in my book.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!