Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Turncoat
  • 77 Comments sorted by
  • b-(
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-11-03 15:36:07
  • For the record, Serenity joined the forum on the 21st Feb. @PonyGurl was last on the board on the 1st July, but that does not mean she posted then. She may have just grazed in the lower meadow.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • She did post on the 1st July when she said that she was moving house and starting a new job.
    Also for the record, it is possible to have two Independant presences on the forum. You just need a 2nd email address and a willing person to invite you. You could post a presence in one persona, log out, log back in as your second guise and answer yourself. You could have a PC and an IPad and even be logged on at the same time. Serenity was invited by GlitterLust, another recent absentee from the board.
  • I should have timed it to perfection and joined on the 14th February!! As for creating multiple personas though- that's sound like too much hassle there!!

• So would answer a two avitar persona.
    What are your views on AEG? Are they just manufacturers of high quality electronic equipment?
  • AEG? Need more clarification there.

Who or what is that?
  • If I think you are cryptically referring to what i think you are referring to then the answer is:

Yes and No. 50/50.
  • You wouldn't even need to log out if you used two different browsers.  Just switch between the browsers and you could have a conversation with yourself.  Very confusing!
  • There was a time when AEG did a lot of buisness in large industrial ovens.
    PongGurl would be approaching the stratosphere by now in this conversation with references to the new world order.
  • I smell a new line of conversation here!!

:-)
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-11-04 11:07:44
  • I figured you were referring to the Association of Envorinmental & Engineering Geologists.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I smell a new line of conversation here!!

:-)

We are in the wrong thread here for this conversation. There remain a number of people who have nothing to do with AEG products due to their past history. What do you think it is you smell?
  • You are speaking of the Association of Erotic Gynecologists, right?  Seems as good a place as any to me.
  • Reptilian shadow government has created AEG to enslave people of earth and to impose their rule over our planet.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!