Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Hey everyone! What are you going to dress up as for Halloween this year? I want to hear/see all your spooky scary crazy ideas!
    I'm thinking I want to dress up like someone in Allison's Silver Eye coven.. except with some more clothing ;) 
  • 12 Comments sorted by
  • Hmm, let me see. Well....all you need Christian is a pair of silver boxer shorts made out of foil. In the past (many years ago) I dressed up as a black cat.

And only a few years ago I dressed up as a gothic witch and had Velcro wings stuck to my back. I kept knocking into people in the bar. Nearly whacked some poor sod in the face when I came out of the loo. Sometimes having wings is a pain in the arse.
  • I want to see pictures everybody!! No hiding!!
  • haha actually right after the video for Anymore came out, I found a metallic silver trench coat at forever 21. I will definitely have to work it into the costume!

• LOL! Forever 21. I've been in there, We've got the stores in the UK although don't you think there are just TOO many clothes in that place. I walk in and within 5 minutes i've got a sweat going on.

Talking of shops, there are some strange fashions out there at the minute. A lot of frill and flare. 
  • Post-insomnia morning selfie? Nah, I wouldn't be that mean to you all.
  • No I mean Halloween outfit selfies? Come on! It will be fun!! @-)
  • Anybody going to any parties? Doing anything fun?
  • I've got a halloween party this weekend with some friends. If I can figure out how to post a pic, I will. 
    Closer to halloween I'll probably go to a bar. Halloween itself, I'll be running up and down the stairs to my front door all night. 

• We live in the country. No street lights. Black as the Ace of Spades at night. Anyone Trick or Treating out here gets taken by Black Shuck.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • so cute! wish my cat liked wearing clothes haha. If I put anything on him, he flops over like he is playing dead. 
  • Yes it is a thing of beauty. Just love its snow white fur and icy blue eyes. Like marbles. x

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!