Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
European Dates
  • 110 Comments sorted by
  • We are staying at the Nhow in Berlin ( where you can order a Gibson SG and an amp to be bought to your room from room service) and the Maximilian in Prague.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I've booked my hotel. I think.
  • I'm off to Prague (especially now passport has been renewed). This will be my first outside the UK gig ever
  • Hey Hells. We're there too. Frapp party! Where are you staying?

Yay exciting. To be honest I can't remember as a nice guy called Pete has sorted us out. It's an apartment I think with at least 5 of us so far stopping there. I'll ask Litte Bird. It's going to be fab ;)

Yay exciting. To be honest I can't remember as a nice guy called Pete has sorted us out. It's an apartment I think with at least 5 of us so far stopping there. I'll ask Litte Bird. It's going to be fab ;)

We are staying at at 4 Arts Suites :) 
  • We're in the Maximillian Hotel. We can sort out a meet place nearer the time.
  • Quelle Horror ! Flow festival ( Helsinki ) set almost cancelled due to thunderstorm. Went ahead eventually on time, but dropped utopia and moon in your mouth. Sound really good, crowd wet. Schimmey
  • schimmey said:

Quelle Horror ! Flow festival ( Helsinki ) set almost cancelled due to thunderstorm. Went ahead eventually on time, but dropped utopia and moon in your mouth. Sound really good, crowd wet. Schimmey

How do you know they dropped Utopia and Moon in Your Mouth? :-/

If so, it's a shame. But it was still the best Goldfrapp gig I've ever witnessed. Despite having been soaked to the bone! :))
  • Utopia was the first song for all the gigs this year, and moon in your mouth was also played in Sheffield and Glasgow. I timed the Flow set at 50 minutes, so I assume that it was slightly shortened. schimmey.
  • I doubt whether they planned to play Utopia & Moon. They play shorter sets at festivals, missing out most if not all of the slowys
  • 50 minutes does sound short, even for a festival. So most likely they did drop some songs
    then. Can’t really blame them what with the weather being so awful…

Funnily enough, I almost could have sworn they played Moon in Your Mouth. But my
    bad. Haven’t really listened to Silver Eye all that many times. Probably got it
    confused with some other song.
    :))

Post edited by Minsku at 2017-08-20 19:56:44
  • Hello. If anyone can't go to Berlin I would love 2 tickets. It's sold out:(
  • It's ok. I found the last 2 in Berlin
  • Good fortune Bredhead. There are a number of us going to Berlin, and some to Prague so we will need to agree a place to meet.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!