Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Facebook Live
  • Alison will be holding a Facebook live sessionnnext Wednesday at 7:30pm to answer any questions you have for her.

This is so cool. I would like to ask if she could go back in time and choose a different profession what would it be in?

And how many brothers and sisters does she have? Are they in the music industry too?
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-07-14 15:52:16
  • 52 Comments sorted by
  • Where does she go clothes shopping? What is her beauty regime as she always looks so fresh and flawless. (Secretly hoping she can send me some free make-up in the post!!) I can wish!!
  • Any thoughts on what the big announcement is?  The official FB post says there's a big announcement coming on Monday.  

Oh, and if you want to submit your questions to Alison, you have to do so in advance, by commenting on the FB post itself or submitting them via email:

Big news coming on Monday…make sure you sign up to our mailing list to be the first to find out! https://www.goldfrapp.com/signup/

PLUS, Alison will be hosting a Facebook Live Q&A on Wednesday 7.30pm BST! Post your questions in the comments below using the hashtag #AskGoldfrapp or email them to askgoldfrapp@gmail.com.

• That's really cool.  Q&A is always a good way to go.  Somebody's been making friends.
  • I'm hoping the "big announcement" will be the UK tour :)
  • I've sent my questions over- I hope she doesn't think WTF when she reads them!!!
  • I bet she would recommend a book.  She reads a lot.
  • I want 1. B-sides compilation 2. B-sides compilation 3. live dvd/album
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • If she'll ever release the songs that are in the parts bin in some format for us, that'd be cool for the fans.
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • I think it's an east coast tour including New York, Canada, and South America, in addition to a reissue with b-sides. Maybe.

Or a film.

Actually, I think a film, yeah. Either a live taping or an art film. Hopefully with Lisa directing and an accompanying photo art book.
    Post edited by Slippage at 2017-07-16 12:19:53
  • I'm really hoping there will be more tour dates in England in Autumn. Would like to take part in the FB thing but I don't do FB ( I've seen how it's been abused by certain ex-colleagues of mine). I'd like to know which is Alison's favourite track on SE and which are her ( and Will's) all time favourite 5 GF tracks.
  • I've just sent my little email off requesting something else. Maybe someone else will ask the Qs above anyway.
    Guess I'll have to suss out how to get back on Facebook.....temporarily......!
  • KatRobin said:

I've just sent my little email off requesting something else. Maybe someone else will ask the Qs above anyway.
    Guess I'll have to suss out how to get back on Facebook.....temporarily......!

you can send your questions by email to askgoldfrapp@gmail.com
    thats what i did
  • As my week seems to be going shittier and shittier, I need anything to get me through to next Tuesday. Totally had enough now. I want to get off this planet.
  • Zen hugs, Serenity.  It should be better soon.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2017-07-18 12:20:35
  • KatRobin said:

I'm really hoping there will be more tour dates in England in Autumn.

Seriously?  It's practically a tour of England as it is
    Soon be nothing of this world.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!