Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Somerset House
  • Before the cost of the train & hotel rockets, Spare not needed ticket ? anyone ? please ? :x  I will obviously pay for tkt and postage. Thought I would be ok with Sheffield Leadmill & The Roundhouse, I'm not, I need more Goldfrapp ! 

:((
  • 14 Comments sorted by
  • Also hitting up if anyone has a spare ticket. I wasn't going to be in London that day and now looks like I'm going be
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • My collectors ticket just arrived.Phew...was getting a bit worried for a minute that it wouldn't get here on time.
  • So jealous of you guys that I can't be there. Be thinking of you all having a great time.
    Can someone post a Setlist and get some video?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Sorry you can't make it Nick. I'm hoping to be able to report that the set includes Zodiac, Beast and/or Faux, but expect it will be as before. That'll still be good, but more variety even better!
  • You know, we even thought about flying back to do the gig and then fly back to France but not being Rothschild, David Cameron or Theresa May's husband ( Ugh, poor bastard), it was not on.
    Hope you all have a great time. Not jealous :^o
  • Today's the day. Very hot here in Southwest France. Quite humid. Hope it is more refreshing at Bluedot and in London for you today and tomorrow. London Pride weekend as well, so some synergy there. Have fun. :)>-
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-07-08 07:50:18
  • It's a lovely evening here at Somerset House. Blue sky and a hint of a breeze. It's a few mins to 9pm so I'm hoping not long to wait now.
  • pauln said:

It's a lovely evening here at Somerset House. Blue sky and a hint of a breeze. It's a few mins to 9pm so I'm hoping not long to wait now.

Enjoy it! I'm not jealous at all.

• Very similar set list to Oxford from memory but some great new backdrop visuals.
  • Wonderful gig, even the support (Sloes) were good. Alison and the band all in black and the lighting very subdued with little strobing. No dancers on stage. Alison was very energised and gave a wonderful performance though she found the beginning of Ocean tough - clearly that brings back sad memories. Set list was similar to the Roundhouse. Hoping we hear Zodiac, Faux and Beast soon!
  • Great gig if a little ahort. Alison on great form, whirling around the stage. This band dont need a guitarist with the two ladies on keyboards.

A friend who works in music declared Goldfrapp to be the highlight at Glasto this year and is now a fan... Wish I was booked into another gig.
  • Great show last night.
    There are a few photos and the set list on my Insta if anyone is interested.

Www.instagram.com/howiet1971
    "The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men." - Leonardo da Vinci

FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/howard.trigg
    INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/howiet1971/
  • keithw said:

Great gig if a little ahort. Alison on great form, whirling around the stage. This band dont need a guitarist with the two ladies on keyboards.

I thought it was only 1 track shorter than normal. But looking at the setlist they dropped black cherry, i assume due to curfew.
    So 16 trax, instead of 18 from oxford.
    Post edited by Howiet1971 at 2017-07-10 07:58:00
    "The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men." - Leonardo da Vinci

FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/howard.trigg
    INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/howiet1971/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!