Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Alison's birthday 13th May
  • In case you haven't heard, there is some news about this. It is top secret, so I will start a PM chain to spread further details....please say nothing more on these public threads. Thanks.

UPDATE: There is a supplementary message on the way in a minute....
    Post edited by whispered at 2017-05-05 12:24:42
  • 96 Comments sorted by
  • Some of us don't do Twitter or Fartbook, so let's hope she checks in here too. If she does,
    @};- @};- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISON! :x :x LOVE AND GRATITUDE !!! ~:> 3:-O :o3 :@) :bz :(|)
  • Do enlighten me.
  • Just to add... it's a fan idea, not anything set-up by Alison or her gang.

It's juuust possible Alison may have a peep at the forum now and again.. hence the need for secrecy :-)
  • Do enlighten me.

Ive sent you a PM
  • Having it declared an international holiday may take some doing, but count me in. I'll give my all.

In all seriousness, though. I like your idea, and I'm in on that too (but let's not give up on the holiday) :)
  • Pm please
    Post edited by Jonyc at 2017-05-05 10:05:30
  • Anyone blabs and I give your name to my Ad Agency coworkers as a blacklisted felon. Watching like an eagle.

I did what I could considering I'm in Canada and... things... are different here.
    Really can't wait for her birthday now! Wish I could be there in person to see her break into a smile, and possibly cry (in a good way). Nobody has done such a thing en masse from here for her before, so this should be really interesting.

Post edited by Slippage at 2017-05-05 11:46:26
  • Great idea and let's definitely keep it quiet!
  • Hahaha! The best part is if she does check this post she will know she has a gift coming but no idea what it is. Kind of like that present sitting under the Christmas tree staring at you
  • Oh, I want in! let me know whats going on! :) Happy Bday Alison!
  • Oh, I want in! let me know whats going on! :) Happy Bday Alison!

I've PM-ed you
  • How are you going to give the gift to her? It isn't the 13th yet guys!! Haha!!

And yes it should be a bank holiday where I get a day off from work!!!

• What the heck! PM please Whispered!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • What the heck! PM please Whispered!

No need for panic, was there? The message was already waiting in your PMs...:)
  • Yep. Should have looked at these first. Anyway, all done and tucked up like a kipper !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!