Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Róisín Murphy
  • 129 Comments sorted by
  • Behave you two.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • LOL 

i hate the desert...pass 
  • Ahhhhh Roisin just announced that aside from Coachella, she is doing a few shows in the US as well... one in SF and LA too. I went to her last LA concert, and even though sonically no other musician can top Goldfrapp in my books, Roisin had theeeeeeee best concert I've EVER seen (and I go to about 10+ a year, front row)... it was magical/electric/SOULFUL/out of this world... life changing, really... she is by far my favorite musician/Artist on a human/individual level. I was front row dead center and Roisin even gave me a long ribbon while she was performing (that she had me pull out from under her dress haha, like a magician's ribbon). <--- Which reminds me, not many people know this, I have part of Alison's feather boa from her SF Head First tour... she threw it in the front row and I had to play tug of war with it (hence the piece that tore off and I stayed with) lol.
    Post edited by ryanraymedina at 2017-01-17 13:55:51
  • twice in a 6 month period...feeling very blessed and spoiled after waiting for SO DAMN LONG in Los Angeles
    and if you've had the chance but have not seen her live i would say you truly have missed something spectacular in the realm of the performing arts 

\:D/  \:D/  \:D/

Post edited by stevil at 2017-02-17 17:57:12
  • Ok so I finally decided to listen to something that wasn't Goldfrapp, and listened to a few Roisin songs... nothing really moved me until I heard "Let Me Know".  O.M.G. That song is amazing!! The video is so fabulous too! (I also really like Simulation). 

• Ok so I finally decided to listen to something that wasn't Goldfrapp, and listened to a few Roisin songs... nothing really moved me until I heard "Let Me Know".  O.M.G. That song is amazing!! The video is so fabulous too! (I also really like Simulation). 

You'll have to raise your game

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Perhaps the chief similarity – and the greatest difference – between Alison Goldfrapp and Roisin Murphy lies in their divinity"
    Post edited by LuDux at 2017-05-12 12:26:34
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Her new album is soooo rewarding the more you listen to it, it might be my favourite of hers so far, but its very different to her more poppy overpowered days.
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!