Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Alison's birthday 13th May
  • 96 Comments sorted by
  • KatRobin said:

Anyone wants to send me a chocolate llama, feel free. It was my humble birthday a fortnight ago ( and I've no choc left).

How about a chocolate trilobite? A friend brought me this from France in March.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

P>

KatRobin said:

Anyone wants to send me a chocolate llama, feel free. It was my humble birthday a fortnight ago ( and I've no choc left).

How about a chocolate trilobite? A friend brought me this from France in March.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-05-07 17:02:17
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Chocolate trilobites might be past their eat by date- by about 50 million years ( if it's chocolate is scoff it anyway mind).
  • KatRobin said:

Chocolate trilobites might be past their eat by date- by about 50 million years ( if it's chocolate is scoff it anyway mind).

It's been frozen in Siberia all this time. Should be good as new.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • This has really taken off:) I'm in! Hope no one lets the trilobite out of the bag, if ya know what I mean;) Chocolate or otherwise!!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Trilobites look a bit too much like something more contemporarily "creep-crawly", and I don't mean Horsehoe Crabs.

Speaking of which, I wonder if a shop ever did a choccy facehugger? *shudder* *yum*
  • So far, 27 people have joined-in. Thank you, folks! Am sure Alison will be chuffed :-)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2017-05-08 19:03:19
  • I got the notice on instagram, but haven't replied. Please PM here. :-) 
  • Notice? [ADMIN: a non-specific post/notice - like this thread - was also posted on Instagram]
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2017-05-09 05:50:18
  • Nice of You Know Who to have posted You Know What from You Know Where. Warm fuzzies! ;)

• sonicfox said:

I got the notice on instagram, but haven't replied. Please PM here. :-)

Sorry to miss you out, foxy. PM on the way x

• Notice? [ADMIN: a non-specific post/notice - like this thread - was also posted on Instagram]

KatRobin said:

Nice of You Know Who to have posted You Know What from You Know Where. Warm fuzzies! ;)

Hmm, I missed that and still don't see it (hate to miss things). :)
  • ^ Oh! Well, I'm not on Instagram so can't be sure what went where.

There are lots of details about the thinking behind this and the latest progress... on the (non-public) Facebook group.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2017-05-09 06:25:04
  • I should have known...Facebook, my old nemesis (long bloody story).

If someone could PM me about that, I'd appreciate it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!