Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
votes for next single
  • 33 Comments sorted by
  • Ooh and about 14 remixes.... and a b side I get the feeling.

They haven't done a proper B-Side since Supernature, though, more than 10 years ago. Lee was from the deluxe album and We Radiate was from a soundtrack... 

What a world that would be if somebody actually released a B-Side in 2017. That said, we've yet to have an era where there wasn't at least 1 non-album track or cover version eventually released, so... we shall see.

• Low said:

Ooh and about 14 remixes.... and a b side I get the feeling.

They haven't done a proper B-Side since Supernature, though, more than 10 years ago. Lee was from the deluxe album and We Radiate was from a soundtrack... 

What a world that would be if somebody actually released a B-Side in 2017. That said, we've yet to have an era where there wasn't at least 1 non-album track or cover version eventually released, so... we shall see.

I guess I should stop calling them B-sides... :) - I DO of course mean extra non-album tracks on EPs and such.
  • Low said:

That said, we've yet to have an era where there wasn't at least 1 non-album track or cover version eventually released, so... we shall see.

I guess you're right! Let's hope for the best.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!