Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
votes for next single
  • my vote: Everything is Never Enough (with about 900 remixes!!
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2017-04-04 07:02:12
  • 33 Comments sorted by
  • Systemagic and Everything is Never Enough are the obvious choices, but I'm hoping for Become the One!
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • I don't really think there's any use in releasing traditional "singles" to promote the album, but:

I'd like remixes for Tigerman, Everything Is Never Enough, Moon In Your Mouth and Ocean.
    I'd like videos for Zodiac Black and Ocean.
  • I don't really think there's any use in releasing traditional "singles" to promote the album, but:

I'd like remixes for Tigerman, Everything Is Never Enough, Moon In Your Mouth and Ocean.

Tigerman deserves a Disco remix for sure... sorry... I'm old...

Tigerman deserves a Disco remix for sure... sorry... I'm old...

oh that would be amazing...that track has a lovely pulsating thrust...it drags and pushes itself forward...it's astounding 
  • You remember that night fondly, too, don't you, @stevil?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

You remember that night fondly, too, don't you, @stevil?

someone needs to get laid again soon LOL

• re: single SYSTEMAGIC is a killer dance track....but i'd be happy with as many singles and remixes as possible although i did not care for Anymore's remixes....sometimes i don't their choices

i loved the Black Cherry Supernature days of remixes 

oh and 7th tree remixes were cool also...
  • Apart from Systemagic, I can't pick any other singles at this point.. but if I had to I have separate choices for what would make great singles and videos..

Singles:
    Systemagic
    Become The One
    Everything Is Never Enough
    Ocean

Videos:
    Tigerman
    Zodiac Black
    Moon In Your Mouth
    Ocean
  • Systemagic for sure

• I want video for everything :)

And single for Everything is Never Enough

And lots of b-sides...
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • In my preferred order:

Systemagic (will drive sales way up if given a video and marketed widely)

Tigerman

Ocean

I doubt they'll do more than three more, if even one. Here's hoping, though.
  • I agree. "Systemagic" needs to be it with a flashy video.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Why release another single when they're all already available as singles? For promotional purposes, they'd be better off selling the rights to Revlon and RC Cola and MoonPies.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2017-04-04 16:59:05
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Why release another single when they're all already available as singles? For promotional purposes, they'd be better off selling the rights to Revlon and RC Cola and MoonPies.

By singles I kind of mean video + remixes. They still do help promote an album @ radio and other outlets.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!