Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Oxford gig - March 20th
  • 139 Comments sorted by

• Redp3k said:

Just letting people know - there is a fairly nice audience recording of this gig out there.

Is it easily findable or still out there? May look for it when I get back from work!

I think it's still on Dime

• Redp3k said:

Just letting people know - there is a fairly nice audience recording of this gig out there.

Is it easily findable or still out there? May look for it when I get back from work!

Is that a torrent site?
  • Redp3k said:

Redp3k said:

Is that a torrent site?

Yep.Quality is very,very,very bass heavy.Had to turn bass off on amplifier and VLC player.Needs a lot of work to make it listenable.Although it sounds great on the crappy in-built speakers on my laptop.
  • Redp3k said:

Redp3k said:

Is that a torrent site?

Dime is a torrent site for sharing "permitted" torrents of live and broadcast material. It's quazi-legal in that it doesn't include recorded copyrighted material and will exclude any material on a particular artist, if that artist requests it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!