Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Bonk - Oh no, the forums down again
  • So common, I thought it deserves its own thread.
    Every time it goes down, I harangue Mute on Twitter and Email to ensure they know about it and that is the best thing to do. If it happens again, do the same. Make it a group action!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • 11 Comments sorted by
  • We don't want no 'Bonk' and 'something funky' happening in these exciting times indeed ;).
  • All other times, a funky bonk would be seriously considered but now, no !
  • Maybe testing new forum schemes?
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I wondered that. Thought it might come back with a Silver Eye makeover !
  • I thought they were maybe trying to prevent a potential catalyst to the leak by putting the forum down for a night
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • My thoughts as well Gaelen ;)
  • T'was bloody annoying, as I was having to read Popjustice from the sidelines and couldn't find the leak anywhere till I woke up this morning.
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • After nearly endangering my computer I *think* I found the leak, which was then promptly deleted. So might be the real thing. 100 mb .zip file taking 40 min to download? Yeah, similar to when Tales leaked. 

Only reason I'm grabbing it is to work on my review for my website. After that, it's going straight to the trash and I'm buying the album digitally at midnight to hold me off until my Music Glue order finally gets here... in two weeks. Nothing but respect for the band, but I'm also trying to make a living as a writer and therefore need source materials to consult for reviews. You can thank Music Glue or their supplier for being idiots in that regard.
    Post edited by Slippage at 2017-03-30 14:17:48
  • "BONK"

"Oh no, the new album isn't released yet!" (DAMN)

And those little buggers from Spotify... I saw Silver Eye on mobile app, but it's unplayable yet... I'm waiting in the dark 'till tomorrow :P
    Post edited by Turqs at 2017-03-30 15:30:47
  • Y'all have a seriously different interpretation of "bonk" from me.
  • Does your version of bonk involve two people who love each other very much???

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!