Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Roundhouse gig - March 27th
  • 223 Comments sorted by
  • Arrived safely.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Mine too! (on Friday I think)
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Mine came too, was really surprised when I opened the envelope coz from the outside it had all the tell tale signs of a flyer from the local arts group lol

Can't wait to see them live again and hear the new stuff (especially Ocean really, really LOUD!!!)
  • You are receiving this email because you have purchased tickets for the following event:

Event: Goldfrapp
    Venue: The Roundhouse
    City: London
    Date: 27th March, 2017

Please note that there will be one support act performing on the night and Goldfrapp will be on stage at 8:45pm.
    Post edited by alex_f at 2017-03-16 08:03:47
  • Does anyone have a spare ticket for this - my mate is trying to find one but to no avail.

thanks
  • LOL, why is no-one posting on this thread? It's... today!
  • I am going tonight.

Does anyone know what merchandise will be there? Will the Silver Eye CD be on sale do you think?

spunky.
  • We (UT's and Appy61's) will be in La Pochetta opposite the Roundhouse at 5.00pm today. We are off to Italy in a couple of weeks so limbering up with a Pizza! Will come over to Joe's afterwards.
    Anyone fancying a little Italian, Romero will be pleased to see you, Fnah Fnah!
    Maybe see some of you in there.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • And if anyone fancies queuing, join me at Roundhouse already B-)
  • Urban _T... La Pochetta/pizza sounds good :-) At the moment it looks like one popular (pub i think) destination is the Enterprise...

EDIT: (Scottish) Keith, David and Anouk are there now! :-)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2017-03-27 08:19:45
  • Come to Roundhouse - there's a lovely cafe right next to the queueing spot!
  • Alex... is the actual box office open do you know? I need to pick up a replacement ticket there!
  • There is no box office, but I think this is handled by reception - which is already open.
  • Thanks Alex. I'm sure that's what they (music glue) meant... 
    Are you queueing already? Maybe a bit soon even for you...
  • I'm queueing from 12.30pm (don't ask).

I just asked and you can only get the replacement tickets after the 'doors open' - unless you booked directly from the Roundhouse itself.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!