Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp scans & photos
  • 335 Comments sorted by
  • ^ Radio 1.  What's that ?

Angie is playing a Roland Jupiter 6 if my memory serves.  Will owns one I know.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Does anyone have this in HQ?
  • A & W at 6 Music festival, Glasgow today

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I love her new hair. Looks like she had it cut in the photo taken today, though, or perhaps it's just wet and slicked back? I wouldn't be surprised - poor thing is wrestling with it all the time when she performs. Also, loving Will's sense of style with the green jumper lol.

I hope she wears something really seductive and shocking. She's such a pretty, classy lady and doesn't need to hide it! No more black pom-pom arms! Lol.
    Post edited by Slippage at 2017-03-24 18:08:57
  • I absolutely love her hair like that. Wish she'd style it that way for shows - would be easier for her to see and not have to flick it out of her face all the time, lol!
  • I like this picture too. Not sure what it means though?
  • oh my lawd that photo
  • Absolutely gorgeous photo <3 
    I saw that on twitter and wondered whether they are going to advertise something?
    A washing powder for astronauts maybe?
  • U.S. genX and older will get it
    i love the eye outlines but....it does take me here
    wiccatronica indeed 
  • It could be for a new make up or shampoo brand. Pure make-up with no crap in it so it doesn't block your pores.

Make up is such a vicious circle. You wear it to hide blemishes which creates MORE blemishes.

Imagine a new washing powder called Goldfrapp washing powder. Makes your clothes all sparkly!!
  • The eyes are the window to the soul so they say.
  • Here is a link to a pic of the article the above photo belongs to. It appears it is in this months issue of Attitude magazine. hopefully someone will post a full scan of the article.

http://imgur.com/EDbcmEB
    Post edited by Jonyc at 2017-03-27 15:38:51
  • I went ahead and scanned the postcard featuring the photo none of us had seen yet:

I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!