Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Oxford gig - March 20th
  • 139 Comments sorted by
  • Guys....cant go to Oxford tonight as i have a chest infection so have 2 E tix.....face vaule £50....PM me if anyone need tix, pay pal me then i will forward them on via e mail.....this is also posted on the facebook page...steve
  • Hope everyone has fun tonight, and please let us know how amazing Silver Eye is sounding live ASAP :D 
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Steve, so gutted for you that you can't make it, and virtually a 'home game' for you too!
  • Folks my car died and other issues. I have two tickets if anyone wants thrm?
  • pascho said:

Steve, so gutted for you that you can't make it, and virtually a 'home game' for you too!

40 mins away......totally Gutted
  • Guess where I am now? ;)
    A bit of an overkill, as always.
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • So, Angie is back :)
    (yes, know that it was spoiled on Instagram)
  • P.S. To save battery I'll be posting on Twitter ( @AJFrost ) and Instagram ( futurix ) for the rest of today.
  • It's 6pm and the keenest fans are already queuing outside as I walked down to Atomic Burger for a bite to eat. See you all in a bit.
  • everyone have a good time, and those i know, i will see you next week.....also if anyone records the gig drop me a PM as would love to hear it.....Frapp on
  • Well, there was a big fuck-up with the tickets....
  • What happened?
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Seeing something about it on Twitter (which I'm following intently as there's no periscope streams or anything :( ). What's going on? Wasn't the show supposed to start an hour ago almost? (Though I could be wrong)
    Post edited by Slippage at 2017-03-20 15:48:09
  • alex_f said:

Well, there was a big fuck-up with the tickets....

was it the E Tickets.....bloody things?

• Slippage said:

Seeing something about it on Twitter (which I'm following intently as there's no periscope streams or anything :( ). What's going on? Wasn't the show supposed to start an hour ago almost? (Though I could be wrong)

Please note that their will be no support act and Goldfrapp will be on stage at
    8pm.....from a e mail i had when i got my tix

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!