Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
New York gig 26/27th April @Brooklyn Steel
  • 82 Comments sorted by
  • I'm soooooooooooo pissed, I was never able to get properly the ticket! and me and my bf were online on 9 am sharp, especially for this. I can't believe it. The presale is SOLD OUT already???
  • got my tix for the 26th!!
    Goldfrapp usually has the same playlist for all their shows right? deciding if I should go both nights or not. 

@Unruhe, maybe it was the album/show combo that was sold out? maybe just get the tix without the album? 

pro tip: log on 1 min early. it has worked for me every time I try to get goldfrapp tix. 
  • AMEX link is now live. No album purchase required.
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2017-02-15 12:16:05
    Music Junkie
  • @christianxvii thanks for the tip, I couldn't manage to choose either of those :(

Anyone here was attempting to purchase from outside the States? Maybe it was restricted to us cause we're in Argentina? boo!! :(
  • Unruhe said:

@christianxvii thanks for the tip, I couldn't manage to choose either of those :(

Anyone here was attempting to purchase from outside the States? Maybe it was restricted to us cause we're in Argentina? boo!! :(

The fan presale only allowed you to buy tickets & album if you lived in the States. They were paper tickets. I've just purchased tickets via AMEX in the presale. I live in the U.K. No problems. Tickets are downloadable.
    http://www.axs.com/uk/events/331729/goldfrapp-tickets/promos/108422
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2017-02-15 14:42:36
    Music Junkie

• alex_f said:

Looks like I will be travelling to NYC :)

Good ! It's not so expensive and the city deserves a look !
  • I bought a ticket from the UK, and it was priced in £s and with postal delivery...
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Ultrauk said:

Anyone looking at travelling from the UK for these shows then Norwegian Airlines have a decent fare from LGW airport. £179 outbound & £154

That's a great price. One tip if that doesn't work - buy your Trans-Atlantic from Dublin, Oslo of some near Continent airport usually two thirds the UK price - get a budget flight from the UK to said airport. Mates of mine who fly a lot usually get business for the price of economy.

Post edited by Appy61 at 2017-02-15 16:16:27
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • FYI... if you are taking the subway from Manhattan, take the L train to Graham Ave. The website had more detailed directions. 
    Also, if you are unfamiliar with the subways, download the app NYC Subway Map by Gotham Wave. Works without wifi, so you can check it out while underground. 
  • Unruhe said:

I'm soooooooooooo pissed, I was never able to get properly the ticket! and me and my bf were online on 9 am sharp, especially for this. I can't believe it. The presale is SOLD OUT already???

That's a bummer :( Definitely be ready for the public sale on Friday.
  • Got my tix and will be traveling down from Boston, counting the days now !
  • What's the queueing etiquette in America? :)
  • alex_f said:

What's the queueing etiquette in America? :)

If you ain't from the USA it's back of the queue! LOL!! ;) :) :)
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2017-02-16 13:32:20
    Music Junkie
  • If it's general admission, it's first come first served... whoever lines up first is let in first and is in the front row. When I saw Goldfrapp in Oakland I was there at 9am... and was still 3rd in line (others ahead of me were there at 8) .
    Post edited by ryanraymedina at 2017-02-16 14:41:35
  • Jesus...
    Oh well, I guess I'll be at the back for once. Can't really justify queueing all day, seeing as it will be my first time in America and NYC!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!