Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
TRUMP elected world president Japanese commercial
  • 221 Comments sorted by
  • Trump's presidency may seem so large, monstrous and ridiculous that it overshadows everything else, but to be honest I think what's happening in the UK will be seen as much worse than the election of Easy D. He's a total joke, but English politics is just a tragedy.

• Edit:

This is actually all I got to say about it

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2017-02-08 18:43:05
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • The problem with U.K. Politics is it is caught in the bi-polar view of two party politics.
    This Government's in for a time, then they get complacent, fuck up and the other party get in. Then they get complacent, fuck up and the whole process repeats. This usually means that no Gov is in power for long enough to do any real damage. The problem at the moment is the opposition is so weak ( you may not think so but it is in a lot of people's eyes that move between the traditional voting blocks) that the chance of getting anyone but the Tories in is remote at the moment. This means that the Tories have the time to dismantle a lot of our infrastructure like the NHS so they can sell it off to their business cronies to run the services and make a profit. Remember, the NHS is a Labour conceit, and so the Tories have been wanting to see it fail ever since it was set up. Free healthcare for all at point of issue? What utter tosh!
    Look at this graph. Says it all!
    You want a better Government? Start by getting a credible opposition. May would crap herself!

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-02-08 18:33:01
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • An opposition where an estimated 60% of MP's do not secretly think their leader is a douche!
  • We lost the trains, the water, the power, BT. I mean, they all work like a dream in private hands !
    The NHS run by Richard Branson? What the fuck ! !
    Can't see that going tits up!

• Will they wake up to the fact they were duped?
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2017-02-08 18:52:52
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • We lost the trains, the water, the power, BT. I mean, they all work like a dream in private hands !
    The NHS run by Richard Branson? What the fuck ! !
    Can't see that going tits up!

Oh fuck, now we all know why Obama was partying at Necker Island with Branson! He's schooling Branson on 'Virgin Care'! 'Virgin Care'..'Obama Care'- I think they forgot the word 'don't' in there.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • You want a better Government? Start by getting a credible opposition. May would crap herself!

I keep saying this to people and they all give me this small laugh of disbelief. What's the alternative? Labour's a mess, Lib Dems will never be trusted for another 50 years, and nobody would ever actually vote Green... so free Tory reign for the foreseeable future. And what I wouldn't give to see Theresa May shit herself.

• Strong government comes from strong opposition. Weak opposition is no threat and the government does what it likes free of consequence. Ever wondered why, in Fascist dictatorships, there is no opposition? They're all dead!
    It's been so long since this country has had a real statesman leading one of the major parties. I am convinced the Tories have pissed off so many people that Labour would get in at the next election, but people are convinced, rightly I believe, that a Corbyn led government would be a return to union control and beer and sandwiches at No 10 again, like in the times of Wilson and Callahan. Fuck, the only reason Corbyn is still there is because of the union block vote. You can see why those floating, middle voters are concerned and prepared to keep bankrolling May. Better the Devil you know.....
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-02-09 06:55:06
  • I hope that the dissatisfaction with alternative leaders  - whether its Hillary or Jeremy or whoever - would prompt people to believe that we can't rely on "leaders". It's down to us to get busy and create the alternative that we want - in our work, on our street, with each other. Don't get cynical and withdrawn, get active!

• Strong government comes from strong opposition.

No no, both sides bad let;s not interfare because both sides are bad nad let them do what they want because *illumiinat virgin brainlress idiocy*
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • LuDux said:

Strong government comes from strong opposition.

No no, both sides bad let;s not interfare because both sides are bad nad let them do what they want because *illumiinat virgin brainlress idiocy*

??
    Has my Bable fish dropped out?
  • ^LuDux is doing satire, UT.. Keep up!
  • whispered said:

^LuDux is doing satire, UT.. Keep up!

Which one, the Trumpets or the *illumiinat virgin brainlress idiocy"?
    Virgins were good until the were defiled by Richard Branson.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!