Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
TRUMP elected world president Japanese commercial
  • 221 Comments sorted by
  • I think Trump got the vote because some of the public knows America is run by an oligarchy, a plutocracy. Look up the Nazi history of Rockefeller and the UN. The US gov take directives from these people. Not good. Agenda 21 turned into the Paris Agreement 21..that's depopulation. These wealthy oil families are using climate change as a reason to depopulate, although they themselves created global warming. Instead of re-planting trees all over the world and using clean, free energy- they'd rather kill people. Keep your eyes open, it's right in front of your face. They've already retrofitted defunct shopping plazas across the country with guard towers and gas piping. They're building new ones the same way. Wake up.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-12-09 10:59:21
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Proof that police and MiBC are toghether in nazi cabal:
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Trump, his tweets, and the vituperative responses of his followers are reminding me way too much of Hitler.  I wonder if they could impeach based on testimony from a clinical psychologist as to his grandiose insanity?
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2016-12-10 08:46:24
  • Trump perfectly fits a dystopian world, just as brexit does.
  • Trump, Brexit, 2016 ranks as the shittest of shit years, wish I could say I am optimistic about the year to come, personal and political situation says otherwise, but at least Goldfrapp have some new music on the very near horizon
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Or anyone that knows Brian Eno.  I love his music and, now, I am becoming respectful of him as a person.  He actually thinks...

This may be the first true test of democracy.  Will enough people wake up to the fact that there are lunatics in the house and will it matter?
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2017-01-23 13:25:44
  • where does The Donald end and Max Headroom begin?

• This may be the first true test of democracy.  Will enough people wake up to the fact that there are lunatics in the house and will it matter?
    I would have hoped they would have woken up to what they were voting for in the first place.

I observed that the UKIP backed group LeaveEU, employed a hypnotist in their campaigning efforts. Trump exploits so called positive messaging techniques, which is ironic when everything that he stands for is extremely negative and hate fueled. The theory goes something along the lines of people, sheep, voters, don't want to hear facts, they want to be told everything is going to be great.

I think there is a mixture of genuine bigotry and intolerance, as well as some serious brainwashing going down.

I mean who in their right mind could ever believe that someone with Trump's record is going to defend the interests of the working class?

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2017-01-23 14:47:10
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I love the correlation on this board between Goldfrapp fans and sane, rational minded people.

• I was gonna say something, but I'm sure I've said it all before. It wouldn't have mattered who's in office, they are all controlled.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-01-29 16:14:19
    U R I E L
  • Just wanna say, for anyone who doesn't know, Mike Pompeo was picked as Director of the C.I.A. He was the guy who enacted the D.A.R.K. Act. (Deny Americans the Right to Know) Yep, he was the Monsanto lobbyist who kept Americans from knowing whether or not their food is Gentically Modified. Americans were denied labeling because of him. He also wants Snowden executed. Trump got the so-called 'patriot' vote, then immediately sold out. This music video is very fitting for today's age.
    U R I E L
  • the end draweth nigh 
  • I found some words of wisdom here

But yeah we're all fucked, the Brexshit situation gets more depressing by the day
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Ponygurl said:

TRUMP elected world president Japanese commercialJust wanna say, for anyone who doesn't know, Mike Pompeo was picked as Director of the C.I.A. He was the guy who enacted the D.A.R.K. Act. (Deny Americans the Right to Know) Yep, he was the Monsanto lobbyist who kept Americans from knowing whether or not their food is Gentically Modified. Americans were denied labeling because of him. He also wants Snowden executed. Trump got the so-called 'patriot' vote, then immediately sold out. This music video is very fitting for today's age.

This video may also be of interest

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2017-02-08 17:46:56
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!