Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 529 Comments sorted by
  • Nice to see all the regulars here! I love experiencing new frapp eras with y'all
  • Ponygurl said:

Anybody know whatever happened to Carpy, aka. The Carpathian? I come and go on here, more coming than going- but I must've missed an explanation (?) as I know he is a die-hard. (¿)

A few of us on Facebook were just pondering over Carpy today. Sadly, I have no idea how he's doing.
    He was a keen tweeter, but he's not posted on there for a year. And not on this forum for 2 years!

Anyone been in touch at all in 2016? Stephanie on Twitter was/is a friend who often chatted, and - I think??...A_is_A?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2017-01-24 22:42:25
  • Just to say: Carpy has been in touch. He seems OK.

For anyone who doesn't know.. he is the other forum member with admin rights (not that we have many "rights" these days!)... and a long-standing Goldfrapp fan. Think we both joined in 2005.
  • Always liked seeing Carpy's posts on this board and the old one. Wondered what had happened to him.

• @Halloween_Jack - please send Carpy our love!
  • whispered said:

@Halloween_Jack - please send Carpy our love!

It's not actually me that he's been in touch with. Another Forumer :-) But I will pass on anything I hear back.
  • Well, that was fun.  Everyone showed up just long enough to rave about the new song and, then, moved on.  Must have found something else to rave about.

I really did try to look for that "rave" thread but, because of the incompetence of this board compared to the last, that was essentially impossible.
  • Well, that was fun.  Everyone showed up just long enough to rave about the new song and, then, moved on.  Must have found something else to rave about.

I really did try to look for that "rave" thread but, because of the incompetence of this board compared to the last, that was essentially impossible.

Haha. If you haven't seen a "rave" thread, not sure why you are talking about it happening?

They'll be back come the end of March.

• Still here WW - grazing under the shady tree waiting for the euphoria to subside.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Some of us are here be it feast or famine. I have views but :-$
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I expect you, Appy and UT and a few others but the ravers are mostly gone.

It shows that you've been gone quite awhile, HJ, if you don't know what I'm talking about when I talk about the Rave thread.  If I remember correctly, Iuv started the thread.
  • A Raaaaaaave!!! and a Raaaaaaant!!! thread
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-01-27 18:58:51
  • Let's do a roll call next Friday.
    Whickwithy - Present
    Iuventus - Present
    Urban_Tribesman - Present
    Appy61 -Present
    Etc, etc
  • I shall be tardy, but, please, mark me present.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!