Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Silver Eye (main album thread)
  • 1576 Comments sorted by
  • Anyone have the recording of Lauren's interview with Alison (if there was one)? I missed it due to fighting Norovirus :(
    Post edited by Slippage at 2017-01-23 09:48:44
  • with Alison's silver fingers, has she been poking Silver Eyes? And the outline around her own eyes, has she been poking her own eyes which were silver so that they would became normal human eyes?? Or maybe the outline has marked them out to be changed silver from her own hand. 

• folklore said:

with Alison's silver fingers, has she been poking Silver Eyes? And the outline around her own eyes, has she been poking her own eyes which were silver so that they would became normal human eyes?? Or maybe the outline has marked them out to be changed silver from her own hand.

Yes, that makes sense.
  • Just ordered the signed Cd and album.  Could not do it on the work computer ( which belongs to the Government so is on some way out of date browser) but did it on my I Phone through the Music Glue site.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Cannot remember the last time this many people were on the site - Oh, yes I can, the last time they released an album.
    Where have you all been ?
  • I've just read an interview where Alison as said the silver eye is the moon, she has been poking moons, sorry about that. 

The Moon, yesterday apparantly !
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-01-23 10:02:57
  • I am going to see what happens if I try to poke it tonight
  • And the Moon?
  • Its the bonus track for us pre-orderers
  • I love how when they announced Tales of Us they compared it to "Felt Mountain and Seventh Tree", whilst Silver Eye belongs the world of "Black Cherry and Supernature".

Poor Head First never gets a look in 
    :P

• Haha... awww "Poor Head First never gets a look in" 
  • https://youtu.be/DGkLMZv_sak

Holy cow! This. Is what. I've been waiting for!
  • I love this alternate crop of the album cover! I'm admittedly disappointed that the typography is missing this go-round. :(

I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • I'm sure we'll all come to love Alison with a bit of bush in her face :-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!