Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Silver Eye (main album thread)
  • 1576 Comments sorted by
  • I've been frantically refreshing and enabling cookies in Chrome to order a signed cd and clear vinyl, but it keeps saying it's sold out! Nooooo! Surely not. I hope this gets fixed pronto.
  • @slippage... yeah I tried everything, all browsers too... even switch to UK at bottom of store site and then as I'm about to hit purchase it realizes I'm in the US and my cart etc is wiped cleared again
  • In Poland everything works, I have preordered both CD and clear vinyl
  • I`m in the UK, it`s still showing the signed CD as available at 14:08GMT - I`d try a different browser, I like Chrome but it`s a pain at times when ordering thingummies 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Contacted Music Glue, this linked forked for me (for US people!):

https://www.musicglue.com/goldfrapp-us/
  • Ordering (from the UK) in firefox was no problem
  • It was definitely an issue for the US, but they say signed copies are still available!
  • There's now a U.S/Canada section of the store.

Also, they're only signing 1000 CDs (cleverly hidden from public knowledge and only mentioned in the email newsletter). Get those orders in!
  • FINALLY the issue has been fixed for the US/Canada!!! Wooop wooooop got mines! 
  • Wonderful. The track titles are interesting, it's great to hear from Will! And the promo pics are fun and new and creative. I love Goldfrapp. 
  • Anyone have the recording of Lauren's interview with Alison (if there was one)? I missed it due to fighting Norovirus :(
    Post edited by Slippage at 2017-01-23 09:48:44
  • with Alison's silver fingers, has she been poking Silver Eyes? And the outline around her own eyes, has she been poking her own eyes which were silver so that they would became normal human eyes?? Or maybe the outline has marked them out to be changed silver from her own hand. 

• folklore said:

with Alison's silver fingers, has she been poking Silver Eyes? And the outline around her own eyes, has she been poking her own eyes which were silver so that they would became normal human eyes?? Or maybe the outline has marked them out to be changed silver from her own hand.

Yes, that makes sense.
  • Just ordered the signed Cd and album.  Could not do it on the work computer ( which belongs to the Government so is on some way out of date browser) but did it on my I Phone through the Music Glue site.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Cannot remember the last time this many people were on the site - Oh, yes I can, the last time they released an album.
    Where have you all been ?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!