Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Silver Eye (main album thread)
  • 1576 Comments sorted by
  • I LOVE the image, but I HATE that their traditional typography isn't part of it. THE COMPLETIST IN ME NEEDS IT! 
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • nuwebb said:

Low said:

Anyone know where/when/how you get the Anymore download after you order?

log into your music glue account and look at your order, wav's are there to download

Thank you, that would've taken me another half an hour

• The track titles have me very excited, in particular Faux Suede Drifter and Become The One after reading a bit of backstory on it.
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • I'm still unable to pre-order. Is it a North American issue I wonder? Hmmm.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • @Joey ... same, I tried everything :( 
  • @Joey ... same, I tried everything :( 

i was having problems with my browser so i used google chrome and that worked a treat
  • Tried every browser ... pretty sure they are all sold out :( 

still there just tried to order again, no problem B-)
  • So who will start a thread for the Roundhouse gig?
  • keithw said:

So who will start a thread for the Roundhouse gig?

done
  • I seriously miss feeling this excited over music.  What a return - on so many levels.

Not sold out--if I put U.K. as the store it works. Doesn't work for the U.S. :(
  • If we are going to receive something in the email, about pre orders, why already buy the album? Is there anything that I have missed?

What I saw as soon as I saw this 

Man tattoos face after stag-do 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • US fans have not been able to purchase signed copies etc :( ... It's definitely a US thing :( ... if they sell out they better have a new batch set aside for the US :( 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!