Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Exciting and sexy (possibly) Autumn Tour 2013 :oD
  • 69 Comments sorted by
  • Minsku said:

The wait is killing me. It would be so nice to know if they are actually planning to add more dates to their European Tour. Really don't want to miss out on live shows this time around. 

Maybe I should buy tickets for either Amsterdam or Berlin. Just in case. :-?

Paradiso Amsterdam is a lovely venue!
    I've already gotten myself a pretty ticket :)
  • No Cardiff? Well, maybe I can make time for another London trip <.<
  • Anoukvdm said:

Minsku said:

The wait is killing me. It would be so nice to know if they are actually planning to add more dates to their European Tour. Really don't want to miss out on live shows this time around. 

Maybe I should buy tickets for either Amsterdam or Berlin. Just in case. :-?

Paradiso Amsterdam is a lovely venue!
    I've already gotten myself a pretty ticket :)

Ooh, don't tempt me anymore Anouk.  ;)

I'm actually planning to get a spare ticket to one of their already announced shows, even though I still keep my fingers crossed for either Finland or Sweden. Surely it should be our turn by now...
  • Loupy said:

No Cardiff? Well, maybe I can make time for another London trip <.<

She missed Cardiff last tour as well , the band appear to be at in an in-betweeny gig venue scenario as far as Cardiff goes , I just don`t think they`ll fill the CIA and playing the Uni again (as much I`d love that) is probably not the biggest to promote an album .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Ali-tweet:

"hope you can make it to our gig at the Hammersmith Appollo in November?! We'll be playing a mixture of old and new songs....please come??! X"

• ^ i'm really hoping they announce some more dates round the country. maybe after the album release?
  • Ali-tweet:

"hope you can make it to our gig at the Hammersmith Appollo in November?! We'll be playing a mixture of old and new songs....please come??! X"

Got tickets no sweat  :)>-
  • Good things come to those who wait....
  • Harvest Festival
    Sunday 10 November – Werribee Park, Melbourne VIC
    Saturday 16 November – The Domain, Sydney NSW
    Sunday 17 November – City Botanic Gardens, Brisbane QLD

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2013/06/28/harvest-leads-with-massive-attack-franz-ferdiand-primus,-goldfrapp-and-more/

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!