Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Silver Eye (main album thread)
  • 1576 Comments sorted by
  • A little late but I am so excited! I'm so grateful to have a date to look forward to, Monday can't come soon enough!
  • I hope they do a nice little one off show to kick things off, hopefully for once I can attend and meet everyone I've been board mates with for the last decade and a bit :x
  • Blair Witch Frapp
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • KatRobin said:

I STILL CANT GET ONTO THIS FORUM WITHOUT UT's LINK!!!!!!
    Just when things are hotting up I've been frozen out. Was it something I said? Waaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Hey @KatRobin
    Copy and paste this into your browser. Once you get to the page, save it in your favourite and delete your previous link.

http://forum.goldfrapp.com

:D
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-01-19 16:57:28
  • I really like this new photo with the glittery black rocks (not cocks this time) and the rusty colours and I am glad the synths are back, with the teeny hint of Goldfrapp yore.
  • Folklore Frapp !
  • Thank goodness I'm off on Monday!
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Loooove the full image!

I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Joey said:

Loooove the full image!

Honestly one of the best looking things I've seen in a long time. So simplistic yet so striking.

• It aint monday yet .. remembering the beautiful 'Seventh Tree' KCRW session (seems like old now) ..
    Post edited by react010 at 2017-01-19 18:23:08
  • Love this image.  There's something a little double-double, toil and trouble about it.  
  • I've noticed a theme of black and white in the build up as well.  The promo shots have been charred with both black and white paint, Alison is wearing black and white.  It's all very interesting.
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Ying + Yang perhaps?

Would fit a dystopian theme (which I've a feeling is what it is).
  • My guess (and hope) is Kate Bush goes Electro .. not the Supernature sound but a lot more sophisticated.
    (cant explain it really). All will be revealed next week i guess ;).
  • Folklore Frapp !

>:D< 

Maybe something inbetween Black Cherry and Supernature with a hint of Seventh Tree?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!