Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
TRUMP elected world president Japanese commercial
  • 221 Comments sorted by
  • Turqs said:

^^ Yeah, and he has links to the Grizzly Bear from east. Who wants to eat all sheep (and then the wolf).

I'm gonna go off on a little tangent for a sec. I think what's really sad is that Putin knows what the US gov is doing to its own people. By that I mean, they know the effects of GM crop production causing everything from bee colony collapse to cancers and birth defects when consumed. They know! They would never allow that to happen to their own natural environment or people! Why is the US forcing this upon its own citizens?! Why is the FDA not protecting Americans, but knowingly experimenting upon them? It gets me so angry. It is bio-terrorism. At least there's a part of Putin that values Nature. I pray that Trump will agree with Putin at least on that front....*looonng sigh*
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-12-04 17:23:24
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I should never had said anything.  I know better.
  • Let me try, again.  There is no good answer that involves government.  At least, not yet.
  • Yes, we are on common ground WW. Human Nature still vies for Power over Equality. Power at any cost, which misses the whole point of Humanity. Some people never learn from History and unfortunately they tend to run shit.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-12-04 17:43:12
    U R I E L
  • Ponygurl said:

Turqs said:

^^ Yeah, and he has links to the Grizzly Bear from east. Who wants to eat all sheep (and then the wolf).

I'm gonna off on a little tangent for a sec. I think what's really sad is that Putin knows what the US gov is doing to its own people. By that I mean, they know the effects of GM crop production causing everything from bee colony collapse to cancers and birth defects when consumed. They know! They would never allow that to happen to their own natural environment or people! Why is the US forcing this upon its own citizens?! Why is the FDA not protecting Americans, but knowingly experimenting upon them? It gets me so angry. It is bio-terrorism. At least there's a part of Putin that values Nature.

HAHAHAHA
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • ^ No, Russia has completed the long-term animal studies regarding consumption of GM food. They studied generations of experimental lab animals. They know the outcome. Don't you remember when Kerry went over and was trying to talk Putin into the Monsanto Monopoly?! Putin pretty much told Kerry to go fuck himself.
    U R I E L
  • I'm just looking for something positive in this hot mess, haha
    U R I E L
  • .. by hiding in invented fantasies. Ww, this government thing is icky, let thomas mairs dabble in it
  • I retract all statements.  I know better.  I must be really bored...
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2016-12-04 17:22:36
  • "Far-right candidate Norbert Hofer has lost Austria's presidential election" if only boths sides weren't bad...

https://www.kimballstock.com/pix/BRD/06/BRD-06-MH0003-01P.JPG
    Post edited by LuDux at 2016-12-04 17:24:49
  • I retract all statements.  I know better.  I must be really bored...

I think we're actually all in agreement. Politicians lie and have secretive agendas. Sociopaths and professional liars. It's how they make it to the top, haha.
    U R I E L
  • I think Austria is a good sign that, maybe, people are not going to let it happen, again.  They see it beginning to happen and are starting to try to do something about it.  Hitler was from Austria. Always the utter optimist.

Of course, with the U.S.,  they have so distorted things that the president can win without even getting the most votes.  Creativity at its best.

Great quote from Jon Stewart, "It's a country that writes in its founding document all men are created equal but only white men who own property can vote. That's the earliest contradiction, and we've been fighting that battle ever since."
  • Okay, Trump's not only an idiot but a lunatic.
  • Wow, this video by Michael Sheen was insightful.  I'm impressed.  As he says, what he mentions is exactly right.  There are a huge number of disaffected people and creeps take advantage of that.  Hitler, for example.  There are a huge number of people in a lot of countries that feel abandoned and want to vent their frustration.  He also almost made me interested in conversations on government.  But, the thing is that usually I don't hear anything of substance.  Everyone is just venting with no substance to what they say, nothing really to discuss.  "These guys are idiots", "Those guys are idiots".  Anyways, watch the video.  Brilliantly said.
  • Take a look ... radicalism

Who knows???!!?!

People with forked tongues speak with smooth words.   Hahaha!  I just made that up...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!