Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
TRUMP elected world president Japanese commercial
  • 221 Comments sorted by
  • I dunno. This world is crazy at the moment. UK is coming out of Europe, Donald Trump is USA president and Russell Brand is no longer a raving loon.
    Is there no end to this madness? ~X(
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

• ...Donald Trump is USA president...

President elect. There at least a couple things that could prevent him from actually becoming president.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2016-11-13 22:01:51
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The power of the people shall overcome. The power of the good people, who come from a place of protection and love for all life on this planet.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

• ...Donald Trump is USA president...

President elect. There at least a couple things that could prevent him from actually becoming president.

Here's a funny one.

Although Hillary Clinton got the popular vote, AKA more people voted for and in any other country would have won the election as it is the basis of democracy, Donald Trump is President due to the Electoral College, which he himself once claimed was outdated and need removal.
    Yet if on December 19th it's considered by the leaders of the Electoral College to overturn Trump's presidency and elect Clinton instead, it's "against the will of the people" or "undemocratic". 

So what the f*ck actually qualifies as democratic in their system? It's not as straightforward as Brexit where it was just the 52% Vs 48% which is hard to argue with in terms of reversing the outcome. It seems as though the will of the American People was actually Hillary Clinton, yet due to an outdated system, Trump stole the show.

• Just looking ( yuk) at images of Trump and his family in the White House, I'm reminded of Yazz, English singer with shock of blond hair from the 80s- her backing group were called The Plastic Population. I'm also reminded of the film Mars Attacks, only this time the shape-shifting silicon creepsters haven't been blown away...yet.
  • As for that nauseating image of The Donut and fascist Farage in that gold lift ( :-& ).... Why didn't someone have the gumption to cut the lift cords?!!!!
    That's me on the TBR list.
  • it's worse than a nightmare. it's reality.
  • I like the suggestion that someone hide a rabid cat into his desk in the Oval Office, and label the drawer "Pussy". When he feels the need to grab some...karma, innit.
  • iuventus said:

...Donald Trump is USA president...

Apart from Hillary with a telescopic sight?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • b
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2016-12-04 17:20:09
  • ^ Stockholm Syndrome kicking in

Wolf: If elected I will slaughter the sheep
    Sheep: I like him, he says what he thinks
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • ^^ Yeah, and he has links to the Grizzly Bear from east. Who wants to eat all sheep (and then the wolf).
    Post edited by Turqs at 2016-12-04 14:45:59
  • Slavoj Zizek says a lot of stuff. Sometimes, though, he is right.

And so on and so on...

• c
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2016-12-04 17:20:25
  • Why vote for lesser evil?
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!