Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1299 Comments sorted by
  • Presumably you're using an IPad right now then Whisperit? You can get by with that can't you? I do.
  • Have you tried different browser, Whisperit?  Like Chrome?  Firefox?
  • What's the most interesting letter in the alphabet?
  • i'm using y old laptop, Katrobin, but I hav rplacd it bcaus a) it taks 20 minuts to boot b) it kps crashin c) lots of th lttrs dont ork, so I hav to us th "on scrn kyboard" if I ant to rit anythin intlliibl.

Im usin Firfox,  - hich is fin on this old laptop, but no brosr sms to ork on th n on

i am thinkin of sinin out on this laptop and rqustin a n passord, but am afraid that i ill nd up bin prmanntly lockd out of hr.
  • I have a Windows laptop using 10, but I rarely use it on here and nearly always use an IPad.
    However, when I first got it, I has trouble with both Firefox and Chrome. The solution was to use Microsoft Edge as it is optimised for Windows 10 (surprise!!!).
    Worth giving it a try Whisperit.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Wht's th ms intrstng ltr n t lphbt?
  • But I guess a narcissist would say I
  • Hahaha!  Yah!  On both points.
  • I have a Windows laptop using 10, but I rarely use it on here and nearly always use an IPad.
    However, when I first got it, I has trouble with both Firefox and Chrome. The solution was to use Microsoft Edge as it is optimised for Windows 10 (surprise!!!).

Thanks, UT. I have resisted using Edge as it seems to require that I sign into it with a hotmail account. Then i find all these unexpected entry points into my other accounts which i have apparently now granted microsoft access to. I want control of my life dammit!

well, i ll keep at it.
  • Hmmm...others are noticing this trend now, that to use certain sites and software you have to have an account with the likes of Google, Microsoft...Bilderberg party goers peeps! It's all about gathering info on us. Do I use Twitter? No. I had to open a bloody account just to get access to something else I needed . Do I use voice activation on my iPad? Phone? In my car? No! Am I a technophobe? No. I just despise all this 1984 stuff. Funny that we have all this political chaos...we're heading for technocracy and the Big Brother state.
    Just sayin. As usual.
  • Can't disagree with a thing you say, Kat.
  • whisperit said:

I have a Windows laptop using 10, but I rarely use it on here and nearly always use an IPad.

Thanks, UT. I have resisted using Edge as it seems to require that I sign into it with a hotmail account. Then i find all these unexpected entry points into my other accounts which i have apparently now granted microsoft access to. I want control of my life dammit!

well, i ll keep at it.

As I said, I use Edge and I do not have a hotmail account that I am aware of.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2016-07-12 18:20:20
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Edge, Chrome, Firefox - I cant get in with any of 'em. And if I request a new password, nothing appears.

I might have to ask for an invite to rejoin with a new persona. A fresh start! If only the rest of life worked like that.
  • Can someone explain to me what a "lipstick lesbian" means? Mentions it a lot on a "dating" website I've been looking at :-?? :-S :(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!