Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Leave your 'GOOD NIGHT' messages here
  • 579 Comments sorted by
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:30:50
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • I'm trying.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:31:04
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:31:14
  • Stranger said:

The daylight is coming. It's 6am. I must sleep now. X

Sweet dreams, Stranger.  :-*
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:31:22
  • X
  • Night all.

It was good that when we got a mirror held up tonight we saw that sometimes we pull apart on here but sometimes, and often, we pull together despite it all.

Some may see it as a fault but me? I hope it stays just as it is.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Stranger said:

I feel yoy mrfozzie! No hyperthyroidism here but i am a creature of the night. Ever since i was a child. Last month my vitamin D, the one your body metabolises from sunlight exposure, was 21. The lowest point before you usually drop dead is around 40. My GP literally asked me if I was a vampire and how come I was still alive.

Wow nasty that is for sure,i too have always been one for staying up late but it is nice when its your choice hehe,stay safe
  • Nighty Night
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:31:33
  • @Stranger I have some anti-nausea stuff.
  • Ok, guys, I'm off to watch 'Entity'.

With a glass of wine.

As always.
  • I guess I am gonna have to say good night all very soon. Where is Alan today? Is he OK? ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • ^ OMG, Alan hasn't posted for over 6 hours!! :P

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!