Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • She's probably far too busy to get on here at the moment, but the @PonyGurl device will send her an email.
    PG. everyone on the board is concerned about you and your friends. Let us know you are safe as soon as you can.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Just checked her profile page and this says she has not been on the site since the 11th June.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • KatRobin said:

Have fun in Brighton Hells. We will all be rooting / gunning ( ha ha!) for you. Give us the post-party update and don't do anything that I wouldn't do or more to the point, wouldn't have done once. That leaves little lol.
    Just take care! Xxx

Still on a bit of a high from last weekends trip to Brighton. Ladyhawke gig was fab, drunk far too much than what I'm used to, went clubbing, gay bar (on my own at one point), laugh with good friends, etc. Still didn't pull though /:)
  • Really glad you had a great time Hells. Have you tried internet dating? ( tell me to shut up if it's none of my business, like)... I met my other half via Pink Cupid and not embarrassed to tell you. How on earth do busy working people get to meet up with strangers these days? I met a psycho-bunny before I met my intended, but she maybe thought the same about me lol. Just by being yourself and having fun, I bet you got lots of admiration on your night out. ;)
  • Weird.  I find that my fingers are becoming dyslexic.  I hit all the right keys but in the wrong order.
  • My fingers mix up vowels.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I saw my consultant last night for a chat re my post-op progress. Catherine came with me. Basically I got a good ticking off for doing too much too soon, somehow he knew that I've been gardening etc. Catherine got official permission to nag me, huh.
    But I've just read an article on AOL that said that couples who share the housework equally have more sex ( you don't say!). So.....here I am, lounging in bed....I shall still be here later, awaiting my grapes and issuing orders.
    Clean the bathroom wife! Lol.
  • Sick, and ashamed. But I suppose I will get over it.

More importantly, KatRobin, I missed out on your news. Hope things went well x
  • KatRobin said:

Really glad you had a great time Hells. Have you tried internet dating? ( tell me to shut up if it's none of my business, like)... I met my other half via Pink Cupid and not embarrassed to tell you. How on earth do busy working people get to meet up with strangers these days? I met a psycho-bunny before I met my intended, but she maybe thought the same about me lol. Just by being yourself and having fun, I bet you got lots of admiration on your night out. ;)

Pink Cupid - I'll give it a try! A friend put me on Tinder but it's doing my head in now as I'm getting all the freaks messaging me =))
  • Hot, hot, hot. It's going to be 34C here today, too hot for a long walk or anything. And I've not got the benefit of a nice air conditioned recording studio to duck into!
  • That's how I felt this am ( and still do). Then I heard about the shooting in Spalding. This is the town where I work. The place of the shooting is a minute's walk from the school. Haven't heard the full details yet, but I'm absolutely Not shocked. What with Boston being the murder capital of England, 4 miles North of me, and now Spalding, 6 miles South. 8-| :-/
  • Turned out to be a domestic, not a terrorist - inspired, incident. Still awful.
  • KatRobin said:

That's how I felt this am ( and still do). Then I heard about the shooting in Spalding. This is the town where I work. The place of the shooting is a minute's walk from the school. Haven't heard the full details yet, but I'm absolutely Not shocked. What with Boston being the murder capital of England, 4 miles North of me, and now Spalding, 6 miles South. 8-| :-/

Yeah, saw that on the news. Not good. Where on Earth do they get the guns from??
    Anyway, do you ever go to Stamford and Burghley House? That's your county and I'm not far in Northamptonshire from it.
  • I do regularly Hells. We should meet up >:D< iM me. I was in Stamford last week for a bimble on my own some. Have you been to the Garden Of Surprises at Burghley?
    Re the point about guns...apparently Lincolnshire is the fourth highest scoring county for gun ownership in the country, a point that was almost " justified" on the local news last night because we are such a large agricultural county. First it's the little bunnies and game birds that get it....
  • KatRobin said:

I do regularly Hells. We should meet up >:D< iM me. I was in Stamford last week for a bimble on my own some. Have you been to the Garden Of Surprises at Burghley?
    Re the point about guns...apparently Lincolnshire is the fourth highest scoring county for gun ownership in the country, a point that was almost " justified" on the local news last night because we are such a large agricultural county. First it's the little bunnies and game birds that get it....

That would be good for a meet up. Could probably travel to Stamford after work one day for a drink and nibbles if up to it. I'll have a think and put a couple of suggestions your way L-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!