Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Helicopters with "squirrel" gear flying around my house for the last week. That's what I call surveillance gear. First call I made to Police and they said they were "training". After a week of this, now they say they're searching for a missing person. Make up your mind, haha. Freaky
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • KatRobin said:

My last 4 cars have been Suzukis. Sadly I wrapped one of them round a metal barrier which was quite fortunate really as it stopped the car and me in it plunging into a river. I still have flashbacks...monstrous. But the air bag worked. Great cars, shame about the driver!

Yo Kat. The Sukuki dynasty goes on! Just signed up for a new Vitara SZ5 AllGrip. Well, we do live in the country!
    Got a whacking deal as a trade in on the current one. This one has Dab radio so Mrs T says hello to BBC 6 Music on her way to work !
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2016-01-27 16:29:03
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Nice. I have to say, the music systems in Suzukis are amazing.

How do I feel this am....well, amused and relieved at D Trump's first defeat. The day can only go downhill from here!
  • Can a gay woman be friends with a straight man? I don't think so, it always ends with them whipping out their dick. Put it away I say! No dicks allowed! Ugh, another day..another dick pic :(
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-05-21 19:57:30
    U R I E L
  • @Katrobin and I get on well, and I have had other lesbian friends as well as many straight women friends. It does not always end in dick out, as you say, because not all men are sexual predators.
  • I almost feel like I need to teach men how to be sexy. Even though I'm not interested, leave something to the imagination at least. They'll flat out send me a dick pic, I'm sure wanting a pic in return..which I never do. It would be so much sexier if you could see it hard through his pants..idk, it's just not a turn-on to seeing it outwardly displayed.
    U R I E L
  • Ha ha!!!! We be only met once UT! We lol remain pals as long as you don't put a dick in the post, mummified, pickled or otherwise!!
  • By the way, ( no offence intended to you UT), but I'm one of those women who have a problem with the word lesbian, Catherine does too. I guess it's a generational thing, the connotations that went with it when we were struggling with it when we were younger. But both of us ( like Alison of course), previously had relationships with men too. Hell, I was married to one! I'm one of those who don't like labels. Which isn't to say that I fear the commitment that the word lesbian implies, I'm committed to one person right this moment, who happens to be another woman. Wedding plans are still in the air, we feel just had too much to deal with this year. I used to see my own sexuality as a fluid thing, it would find its own level and go where it felt drawn and I'd float with it.
    I think I finally reached the ocean ( maybe marriage will turn that into a stagnant puddle but don't tell Catherine, she lol kill me lol!) I JEST!!!!!
  • PG- re your dick comment. When I commented previously on some of the unsubtle and amusing symbolism in the book version of Carol, one of the side-stories involved the German sausage gift, remember? I think it should have been incorporated into the film personally. Therese could have gifted Carol a chorizo, or at least a chipolata, to test the water. I can almost hear Cate Blanchett breathing " I'm more of an oyster kind of girl Therese- lose the sausage". Can't you?
  • Apologies if I used a term you are uncomfortable with KR. I'm curious. How do you prefer to be catorgorised?
  • Ponygurl said:

Put it away I say!

Hahaha!
  • Haha, it's true though. I think men tend to lead with sex, then emotion...while women lead with emotion, then sex (most of the time at least)..Hence a dick pic. I think a gay woman may present a challenge to them, who knows. I've had to cut off a few friendships because of it though, which is a little sad..because I really liked them.
    @Kat I'm sure Carol would've liked the sausage if Therese was the one feeding it to her.
    U R I E L
  • Hee Hee :D
    How do I liked to be categorised UT? As Hilda Ogden once said, " Woman...With a capital Wuh". Well she said something to Stan along those lines.

• “I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!
    Well, maybe debriefed !
    What about lady KR?
  • Ponygurl said:

Haha, it's true though. I think men tend to lead with sex, then emotion...while women lead with emotion, then sex (most of the time at least)..

Somewhat true ... for physiological reasons.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!