Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp in unexpected places..........
  • 294 Comments sorted by
  • ^^ I always refuse when having to jump from anything rotating onto a central 'thing'. You never know where that central thing has been !
    Jumping from a central thing to a rotating walkway is always much easier I find.
    TV quiz shows and entertainment is becoming increasingly desperate. Beth Tweddel almost breaks her neck on The Jump. What is that? Is it something to do with parachuting? Splash, where celebrities take up high diving. I would prefer celebrity muff diving. That would be far more entertaining. I saw a quiz show yesterday where they had a machine with tokens on shelves that moved backwards and forwards and you answered questions and then dropped tokens from above that then nudged other tokens. I spent many an hour as a 7 year old in the amusements using old pennies to do much the same thing. It was called 'Cakewalk'. It ceased to tickle my fancy when I got to 8 years old. Television for morons.

What would the celebrity muff diving show be called?

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Hosted by Ms Deeley - Cat got your tounge?
  • On the voice tonight, about 27 minutes in, where the act walks off, a little rendition of A & E.
  • You watch The Voice UT? You've just lost all credibility ( IMHO anyway!)
  • I do watch the voice, as there is very little else on Saturday evening when preparing dinner. I quite like the initial stage where the judges cannot see the singer and have to go on the voice alone. After this stage, it is just like the X Factor, which I detest with a vengeance, but that may be because I am allergic to Simon Cowell.
    He seems to make me sick !
    Anyway, where has your pithy comments been of late? I was expecting some vitriol o n the continuing skull/ corpse news from these parts. At times, Arboria is like a charnel house. Certainly parts are like the National History Museum, as this pic of one of our display cabinets will attest.

• Wow. I do keep a continual lookout for you you know UT. Any skulls and I'd be in there with me Marigolds and doggy bag!
  • Surprised and delighted to hear 'Dreaming' playing at Nordstrom in Chi-town (Chicago) the other day-

U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • "I do watch the voice, as there is very little else on Saturday evening when preparing dinner."

UT preparing dinner? - that'll  be a first!
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • An episode of "Charmed".
  • Ooh La La on "how to stay young" (dancing to Goldfrapp:-)) BBC1 
  • Short clips of Drew used on " Into the Wild with Gordon Buchanan " BBC 2 Monday 11th, Wed 13th and Fri 15th April. Schimmey 
  • Gideon Coe tonight at 21.00 on BBC 6 Music seems to have Goldfrapp in concert???
    Will have to record although it will be available on IPlayer afterwards.
  • Well this is kinda an unexpected place....ish....but here I am in bed flicking through a gardening catalogue ( yeah!!) and I discover there's a very nice pink clematis called " Ooh La La". The name is trademarked. So, question is, will we see A and W in court wrestling with a giant climbing plant?
    I like that it's pink. Should be potted in a glitter pot I reckon.
  • Well fancy that! I turns to another page and there's a Calibrochea called " Black Cherry". Does Alison get her inspiration from bulb catalogues too I wonder??
  • So to get this straight, you are in bed fiddling about with your Clematis, or did I get that wrong somehow?
    Or has someone else's black cherry got your interest?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!